Al-Jazeerah: Cross-Cultural Understanding
Opinion Editorials, April 2010
Another irredeemable Zionist liar
By Khalid Amayreh
PIC, Al-Jazeerah, ccun.org, April 19, 2010
2. We gave Moussa (Moses) the Book, and made it a Guide to the Children of Israel, (commanding): "Take not other than Me as Disposer of (your) affairs."
3. O ye that are sprung from those whom We carried (in the Ark ) with Noah! Verily he was a devotee most grateful.
4. And We decreed to the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and ascend exceedingly high.
5. When the first time (of your corruption and ascent) came to pass, We sent against you Our servants with great might. They went through (your) habitations, and the first time (of your corruption and ascent) was fulfilled.
6. Then We granted you the return against them, and We provided you with monies and sons, and made you the more capable of (military) build up.
7. If you did well, you did well for yourselves; if you did evil, (you did it) against yourselves. So, when the second of the time (of your corruption and ascent) came to pass, they (Our servants) would disfigure your faces, and enter the Mosque (the Temple) as they had entered it in the first time, and to visit with destruction all that their feet stepped on.
8. Your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert (to corruption), We shall revert (to punishment). And we have made Hell a prison for the unbelievers.
9. Verily this Qur'an guides to that which is most right, and gives the
Glad Tidings to the believers, who do good deeds, that they shall have a
great reward. “
Well, does Wiesel think he is addressing a totally ignorant people in America , people who have no idea what difference there is between truth and falsehood? Are Americans really a totally ignorant people when it comes to Israel? Are they willing consumers of Zionist lies and propaganda?
I am asking these questions because the utter mendacity of Wiesel’s claim is crying out to the seventh heaven.
Lying is the fornication of the tongue, of which Wiesel and other fanatical Zionist apologists excel especially when addressing a western audience. This is why, he seemingly feels no shame going to any extent in disregarding the most axiomatic facts about even the most fundamental aspects of the Palestinian plight.
Asking “Is there a solution,” Wiesel answers rather smidely “There must
be, there will be.”
“Why tackle the most complex and sensitive problem prematurely? Why not first take steps which will allow the Israeli and Palestinian communities to find ways to live together in an atmosphere of security. Why not leave the most difficult, the most sensitive issue, for such a time.”
You see the deceitful, morbid discourse of this man who calls himself a “moralist.”! He would like to see the international community, principally to give the Judeo-Nazi regime in Israel more time to effect more ethnic cleansing until the criminal entity reaches a stage at which there will be nothing left to talk about. That would signal the liquidation of the Palestinian cause.
I Wonder why some people in the West still object when Zionists are
called “the Nazis of our time.”
* The above translation of the meanings of Verses 1-9 of Chapter XVII of the Holy Qur'an is the responsibility of the Editor of Al-Jazeerah, it's slightly different from the translation chosen by the author.
Baitul Maqdes, or Al-Quds, or Jerusalem was also mentioned in the Holy Qur'an another time as the first Qibla (direction of prayer). For about seventeen months, Muslims faced the direction of Jerusalem when they prayed, until God instructed them to change their direction to the Ka'aba, in Makkah.
This is documented in Verses 142 and 144 of Chapter II (Suratul Baqara) of the Holy Qur'an:
"The fools among the people will say: What has made them turn away from their Qibla (direction of prayer) they were facing' Say: 'The east and the west belong to Allah. He guides whom He wishes to the Straight Path." (142)
"We see the turning of your face (for guidance) to the heavens: Now We Shall turn you to a Qibla that you shall be pleased with. Turn then your face in the direction of the Al-Haram (sacred) Mosque. Wherever you are, turn your faces in its direction. The people of the Book know well that that is the truth from their Lord. Allah is not unmindful of what they do." (144)
Opinions expressed in various sections are the sole responsibility of their authors and they may not represent Al-Jazeerah & ccun.org.
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com