Mission & Name
US Foreign Policy (Dr. El-Najjar's Articles)
Editorial Note: The
following news reports are summaries from original sources. They may
also include corrections of Arabic names and political terminology.
Comments are in parentheses.
837 Palestinians Killed, 5250 Injured,
Mostly Children, Women, and Elderly, by Israeli Air-Land Attacks on Gaza
Strip, as of July 25, 2014
Arabic TV stations reported that about 38 Palestinians were
killed in Gaza Strip today, with the death toll reaching 837
Palestinians, who were killed and more than 5250 who were injured by
Israeli terrorist air-land attacks on Gaza, as of July 25, 2014, 11:00
The invading Israeli occupation forces have been targeting the
Palestinian civilian population in Gaza City and other parts of Gaza
Strip, in an attempt to force Palestinian resistance fighters to stop
fighting and surrender.
This round of Israeli war crimes, massacres, and atrocities in Gaza
started as a cover up and distraction from the failure of peace
negotiations with the Palestinian Authority.
This has been a very well-known Israeli tactic since 1948. In order
to make people of the world forget their horrendous previous atrocities,
they commit new ones, and so on.
Publishing these Israeli atrocities and war crimes served several
First, it's education for readers in countries were the media is
owned or controlled by pro-Israel Zionists who do not publish them.
Second, it serves as evidence for the future trials of Israeli war
criminals, in the International Criminal Court. a
Third, it helps establish a record about the Zionist savagery, not
only for the collective memory of the Palestinian people but for
humanity as a whole, which needs to put an end to this destructive
ideology, as was the case with fascism and Nazism.
|Israeli air strikes
Israeli air raid kills senior Jihad leader, two of his sons
[ 25/07/2014 - 07:53 AM ]
An Israeli air raid killed Salah Abu Hasanein, commander of the
information department in the Islamic Jihad’s armed wing the Quds
Brigades, on Friday.
The armed wing said in a statement that two of Abu Hasanein’s sons
were also killed in the raid on his home in Rafah, south of the Gaza
It said Abu Hasanein, 52, was a member of the Quds Brigades’ military
council, adding that other members of the family were injured in the
30 Palestinians killed since the morning hours
[ 24/07/2014 - 12:13 PM ]
At least 30 Palestinians were killed while dozens were injured at
dawn Thursday during Israeli airstrikes targeting civilian homes
throughout the besieged Strip of Gaza.
Palestinian sources confirmed that a young man was killed and several
others were injured after bombing a home in Gaza city. Israeli warplanes
have also targeted a training site belonging to Palestinian Interior
Ministry and a factory in Rafah.
Dozens of casualties were reported due to the heavy shelling against
civilian homes in Khuzaa town, where several families are still trapped
in the neighborhood while ambulance crews failed to reach them due to
the Israeli army restrictions.
A home was significantly damaged after bombing a mosque in Jabalia
refugee camp in northern Gaza, killing a child and injuring 20 others.
Another house belonging to Zahar family was also targeted in Zeitun
neighborhood. A Palestinian citizen was killed during the attack.
In Khan Younis southern the Strip, six Palestinians including two
children were killed and eight others were injured after targeting their
house by Israeli missiles.
Four civilians including a child were killed and 20 others were
injured after Israeli airstrikes targeted five houses in Deir al-Balah.
In Gaza city, a young man has died of injuries he sustained during
shelling targeting agricultural lands.
Four martyrs were reported after targeting a group of people by
Israeli F16 jets.
In a new Israeli massacre, six Palestinians, all from the same
family, were killed including a woman and her two children after bombing
their home in Khan Younis.
Medical sources confirmed that the home was targeted without any
prior-warning, which led to the killing of all al-Astal family members.
Two hours before the attack, seven members of al-Astal family were
killed in an earlier attack. 14 members of al-Astal family were killed
in less than 24 hours.
In the same context, medical sources affirmed that 73 Palestinians
were killed on the 17th day of Israeli aggression due to the heavy
Two martyrs were reported after bombing a home in Khan Younis, while
three others were killed in Beit Lahia, north of the Strip.
Spokesman for the Health Ministry Ashraf Qudra said that five martyrs
were pulled from a home hit by Israeli warplanes in Khan Younis, while
five other bodies were pulled from under the rubble of a home in
northern Gaza Strip.
Qudra said that the civil defense crews managed to find four new
bodies in Shujaia neighborhood that witnessed a bloody massacre two days
The sources added that 52 martyrs and 155 injured people were
reported in Khan Younis in less than 48 hours, while dozens of
casualties are still trapped under the rubble in Khuzaa.
Palestinian Health Ministry said that the new victims raised the
death toll to more than 745 martyrs in addition to 4950 injured people
since the start of the Israeli brutal aggression on Gaza.
Since the start of Israeli aggression on Gaza Strip on July 7,
Israeli warplanes, warships and artillery intensified bombardment of
Palestinian neighborhoods throughout Gaza Strip. Ambulances and civil
defense teams are prevented by the IOF troops from entering the targeted
areas to evacuate the dead and injured. Houses are destroyed with their
residents trapped inside, and other houses burned. Corpses are buried
under the rubble, and many of the injured bled to death.
Israeli artillery shells blast UNRWA school killing 15
[ 24/07/2014 - 04:41 PM ]
Israeli artillery shells slammed into an UNRWA school in Beit Hanun,
north of the Gaza Strip, afternoon Thursday killing 15 civilians and
wounding 70 others.
Ashraf al-Qudra, the health ministry spokesman, said that the Israeli
artillery shells slammed into the UNRWA-run school despite the UN flag
raised over it.
He said that ambulance cars were still evacuating the casualties from
the school to which hundreds of Palestinians had sought refuge after
Israeli artillery targeted their houses.
Qudra said that the casualties were being evacuated to three
hospitals in northern Gaza in addition to the Shifa hospital in Gaza
Hamas described the new massacre as a “horrendous crime” that did not
care less about the international institutions.
UNRWA strongly condemns shelling of its school in Gaza
[ 24/07/2014 - 08:28 AM ]
The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in
the Near East (UNRWA) strongly condemned on Wednesday the Israeli
targeting of one of its schools in Gaza, which was sheltering hundreds
of displaced civilians.
“UNRWA condemns in the strongest possible terms the shelling of one
of its schools in the central area of Gaza which was sheltering hundreds
of Palestinians displaced by the current fighting”, the statement said.
“At approximately 5 pm yesterday, UNRWA’s Maghazi Preparatory Girls
School, in the Maghazi refugee camp, where approximately 300 internally
displaced people had sought refuge, was struck by explosive ordnance
believed to have been fired by Israeli forces. One person, a child, was
injured in the shelling incident. We have raised this shelling incident
with the Israeli authorities”, the statement said.
“This morning when UNRWA officials went back to investigate the
incident, there was further shelling of the school, seriously
endangering the lives of UN humanitarian workers and displaced
Commenting on the attack, Pierre Krähenbühl, Commissioner-General of
UNRWA said: “This is a serious violation of United Nations’ premises
that could have had far-reaching human consequences.”
“All UNRWA facilities are clearly marked with a UN flag. The location
of the school and the fact that it was housing internally displaced
persons had been formally communicated to Israel on three separate
He called on the Israeli authorities to carry out an immediate and
UNRWA has been forced to expand massively its emergency operations as
more than 118,000 internally displaced people have taken refuge in 77 of
the Agency’s schools throughout the Gaza Strip. This number has
increased from 50,000 only two days ago.
1.7 million People, who are already living under tight siege, become
living under life-threatening danger, the statement added.
Hamas: We accepted humanitarian ceasefire, but Israel refused
[ 25/07/2014 - 07:32 AM ]
Sami Abu Zuhri, a Hamas spokesman, has said that his movement
accepted a three-hour humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza Strip but Israel
He said in a statement on Friday that his movement received a request
from the Red Cross to cease fire for three hours to enable ambulance
cars to evacuate casualties.
He added that Israel refused the ceasefire and blocked movement of
Israel had rejected similar ceasefire bids and continued its
ferocious military campaign against the unarmed population of the Strip
waged more than two weeks ago. The Israeli onslaught killed around 800
Palestinians and wounded more than 5000 others, mostly women and
Hamas calls for the immediate opening of Rafah crossing
[ 24/07/2014 - 04:18 PM ]
Sami Abu Zuhri, a Hamas spokesman in Gaza, has called for the
immediate opening of the Rafah border terminal with Egypt to allow entry
of aid convoys.
Abu Zuhri said in a statement on Thursday evening that the closure of
the Rafah crossing in the current circumstances was unjustified.
The Egyptian authorities had turned a deaf ear to all Arab and
international efforts aimed at sending relief convoys to the beleaguered
Strip, which has been reeling under a ferocious Israeli military
onslaught for 18 days that killed more than 700 people and injured
around 5000 others.
Gaza fuel crisis plunges the Strip into darkness
[ 24/07/2014 - 03:55 PM ]
Palestinian Energy Authority in Gaza appealed to the
Palestinian unity government to provide the Strip with the fuel needed
to run Gaza’s power station.
Deputy Head of the Authority Fathi Sheikh Khalil said in a press
statement on Thursday that he has informed the Palestinian unity
government of the authority’s disability to collect money from citizens
due to the state of war in the Strip.
He called on the unity government to provide the power station with
the needed fuel, saying that the available fuel at the station is only
enough to supply electricity for one day.
He explained that the Gaza Strip receives 250 thousand liters of fuel
per day while it needs 450 thousand liters to operate the power station.
Sheikh Khalil also called on the Egyptian authorities to allow
passage of Qatari grant estimated at 10,000 tons of fuel especially in
light of the very difficult situation witnessed in the Strip.
He finally called on the European Union to resume funding fuel needed
for operating the power station.
He pointed out that the Energy Authority will be unable to collect
money for the next four months due to the poor living condition caused
by the Israeli offensive.
People Fleeing Gaza by Whatever Means Available
Friday July 25, 2014 07:48 by Chris Carlson - 1 of International
Middle East Media Center Editorial Group
Another massacre is currently underway in the Gaza Strip, where,
according to Al Ray Palestinian Media Agency, relentless Israeli
sniper fire are wreaking
death and destruction on all that moves in the zone east of Khan Younis.
At least 120 Palestinians have been injured, and 2 killed, in clashes
which occurred in the occupied West Bank city of Qalandia, and are still
Towns of Khuza’a, Al Fukhari, Abasan Alkabir, Abasan Al
Sa’ir, Jarara, and Bani Suhela received no warning of the most recent
Israeli attacks. Neither did these villages receive warning to evacuate
before the bombardment began.
The Algerian Hospital in Abasan
Alkabir has been evacuated, with only the emergency department
Moreover, an unknown number of dead and injured
remain behind, according to Al Ray, as ambulances are prevented access
and indiscriminate shelling continues unabated; Israeli snipers inside
houses are attacking anything that moves.
Homes are being
destroyed over the heads of entire families. Tens of thousands have been
There is no safe sanctuary for residents, patients or
health personnel alike and the Israeli military is refusing to provide
humanitarian access to the dead and injured, in clear breach of
international humanitarian law, committing war crimes with blatant
Chaos is continuing to engulf the occupied West Bank,
where over 10,000 people marched from Ramallah to Qalandia today, in
protest of the merciless attacks on Gazan civilians. Clashes erupted
between demonstrators and Israeli forces in the city, where a military
checkpoint and a section of the
Apartheid Wall stands, on the way to Jerusalem.
At least 120
Palestinians have been injured during the confrontations, according to
the Palestinian News Network. Clashes are still ongoing -- 60 involving
live ammunition -- with more than 50 ambulances reported to be seen in
Ongoing clashes have also been reported in Bethlehem,
Al Arroub, Jerusalem, Hebron and several other Palestinian cities all
over the West Bank.
Tens of Thousands of
Palestinians in West Bank Attempt to March on Jerusalem
Ministry of Health in Gaza urges the international community demand the
Israeli military to:
1. Immediately cease all attacks on civilian
targets in Gaza;
2. Immediately cease all attacks on medical
facilities and personnel in Gaza;
3. Immediately provide access to
the dead and injured, as required by international humanitarian law.
Israeli Bombardment of Hospital Kills Palestinian Toddler in
the Intensive Care Unit
Friday July 25, 2014 10:38 by
Hagbard - IMEMC News
Ibrahim Sheikh Omar, 2 ½ years old, was killed late Thursday night
when Israeli forces bombed the Mohammad al-Durra Hospital in Gaza City.
13 others were wounded in the airstrike.
Ibrahim was in the ICU
when a building next to the hospital was hit by an Israeli airstrike.
The baby was hit by shrapnel, which killed him instantly.
is the third time in three days that Israeli military forces have hit
hospitals with airstrikes, even though the Palestinian Ministry of
Health has gone to great lengths to ensure that the Israeli military has
the exact coordinates of all the hospitals in Gaza.
claims, which have been repeated widely in the media, that the
Palestinian resistance either fires or stores weapons, have been proven
to be false, and the Israeli military has even doctored photos to
release to the media to advance this false claim.
On July 21st,
the Israeli military spokesperson posted on Twitter a falsified photo
alleging to show weapons at al-Wafa Hospital in northern Gaza. But the
photo was revealed by activists to be
fraudulent. Despite that fact, the military used the photo as the
reason for bombing the al-Wafa hospital, first with patients inside,
then, after forcing the paraplegic and geriatric patients to evacuate,
by bombing the hospital repeatedly until it has been almost completely
According to the Palestinian Ministry of Health, the
ongoing Israeli airstrikes have caused damage to seven of the thirteen
main hospitals in Gaza.
A major airstrike that directly targeted
Al Aqsa Hospital on Monday resulted in the deaths of four people – three
patients and a staff member. Dozens more were wounded, and the
hospital’s oxygen-generation unit was damaged and rendered unusable.
Attacking hospitals at any time, for any reason, is considered a war
crime under international law.
Riyadh Mansour, Palestine’s
Observer to the United Nations, said
Thursday, “When hospital floors are drowning in the blood of
innocents, corridors are filled with the deafening screams of pain of
the wounded and cries of the grief and anguish for loved ones killed,
and doctors, with barely any supplies and deprived of sleep and
sustenance struggle courageously …. The international community has
failed to enforce the rule of law, and failed its promise to
UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Navi
Pillay on Thursday called for an investigation into possible war crimes
by the Israeli military and by Hamas. She stated, “There seems to be a
strong possibility that international humanitarian law has been
violated, in a manner that could amount to war crimes. Every one of
these incidents must be properly and independently investigated.../../”
The strike on the Mohammad Durra Hospital occurred several hours
after this statement was made, and after the Israeli Prime Minister,
Binyamin Netanyahu, responded to the UN Council’s announcement by saying
that “The UNHRC is sending a message to Hamas and terror organizations
everywhere that using civilians as human shields is an effective
strategy../../”, but did not present any evidence of his claim that
Hamas ever uses civilians as ‘human shields’. There was, however, an
incident documented on Monday July 21st in which the Israeli military
used Palestinian civilians
as human shields in Azzun.
List of Palestinians Killed Between
7/8 and 7/25
July 25, 2014,15:25, by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News
This list is constantly updated due to the ongoing Israeli assault
on Gaza since July 8th. The following 757 names have been
confirmed. At least 5300 Injured. We realize the number of slain
Palestinians is higher than this, but we are still awaiting
confirmation of some names.
Killed Friday, July 25
- Maram Rajeh Fayyad, 26, Deir al-Balah
- Shaima’ Hussein Abdul-Qadder Qannan (pregnant), 23, Gaza.
Abdul-Hadi Salah Abu Hasanen, 9, Rafah.
- Hadi Salah ed-Deen Abu Hassanen, 12. Rafah.
- Salah Ahmad Hassanen, 45, Rafah.
- Abdul-Aziz Salah Ahmad
Hassanen, 15, Rafah.
Salam Ahmad Hassanen,
- Mohammad Ibrahim al-Khatib, 27, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Samir Najjar, 25, Khan Younis.
- Rasmiyya Salama, 24, Khan Younis.
- Suleiman ash-Shawwaf, 21, Khan Younis.
- Rasha Abed-Rabbo ‘Affana, 25, northern Gaza.
- Ali Mohammad Asfour, 58, Khan Younis.
- Eid Mohammad Abu Qteifan, 23, Deir al-Balah.
- Eyad Nassr Sharab, Khan Younis.
- Najat Ibrahim an-Najjar, 35, Khan Younis
- Sharif Mohammad Hasan,
27, Khan Younis
Mohammad Khalil Hamad, 18, Khan Younis.
- Mandouh Ibrahim ash-Shawaf, 25, Khan Younis.
- Walid Sa’id al-Harazin, 5, Gaza
- Tareq Zohdi, 22, Meghraqa, Central District
- Salama Abu Kamil, 26. Meghraqa, Central District
- Ahmad Mahdi Abi Zour, 25, Gaza
- Naji Bassem Abu Ammouna, 25, Gaza
Mohammad Yassin Siyam, Zietoun - Gaza
- Rami Mohammad Yassin,
Zeitoun - Gaza
- Imad Adnan Abu Kamil, 20, Al-Meghraqa
- Mohammad Yassin Siyam,
Zeitoun - Gaza
- Rami Mohammad Yassin,
Killed Thursday, July 24
- Bassam Khaled Abu Shahla, 44, Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Rif’at Ar-Roqab, 23, Khan Younis.
- Salman Salman al-Breem, 27, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Hasan
Abdul-Qader al-Astal, 43,
- Mohammad Ismael al-Astal, 17, Khan Younis.
- Ismael Mohammad al-Astal, 48, Khan Younis.
Ahmad Mohammad Ismael al-Astal, 20, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Saleh Mohammad
- Malak Amin Ahmad al-Astal, 24, Khan Younis.
- Tha’er Omran Khamis al-Astal, 30.
- Milad Omran al-Astal, 29, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Omran Khamis al-Astal, 33, Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Thaer Omran al-Astal, 33, Khan Younis.
- Amin Thaer Omran al-Astal, 3 Khan Younis.
- Nada Thaer Omran al-Astal, 5, Khan Younis.
- Yazid Sa’ad al-Batsh, 23, Gaza.
- Ibrahim Abdullah Abu Aita, 67, Jabalia.
Ahmad Ibrahim Abdullah Abu Aita, 30, Jabalia.
- Jamila Salim Abu Aita, 65, Jabalia.
- Adham Ahmad Abu Aita, 11, Jabalia.
- Khalil Nasser Aita Wishah, 21, Central District.
- Mohammad Ibrahim Abu
Aita, 32, Jabalia.
- Ahmad Ibrahim Said al-Qar’an, 26, Central District.
- Hadi Abdul-Hamid Abdul Nabi, 18 months, Jabalia
- Yahia Ibrahim Abu 'Arbaid, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Suleiman an-Najjar, Khuza'a, Khan Younis.
- Bilal Zayad 'Alwan, 20, Jabalia
- Majed Mohammad, 26, Jabalia
- Mohammed Ibrahim Abu Daqqa, 42, Khuza'a, Khan Younis
- Akram Ibrahim Abu Daqqa, 50, Khuza'a, Khan Younis.
- Salameh al-Rade'a, toddler, northern Gaza.
- Ismail Hussein Abu Rjeila, Khan Younis.
- Nafez Suleiman Qdeih, 35, Khan Younis.
- Nabil Shehda Qdeih, 45, Khan Younis.
- Baker an-Najjar, 13, Khan Younis.
Mohammad Ahmad Najjar, Khan Younis.
- Anwar Ahmad Najjar,
- Anwar Ahmad Abu Daqqa,
- Mousa Abu Daqqa, Khan Younis.
- Adli Khalil Abu Daqqa,Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Abdul-Karim Ahmad Hasan, Khan Younis
- ‘Ola Abu Aida, 27, Zahra - Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Abdul-Karim Hasan, Zahra – Khan Younis
- Mohammad Ismael Khader, Zahra – Khan Younis.
- Anas Akram Skafi, 18, Shujaeyya - Gaza.
- Sa’ad Akram Skafi, 18 (twin brother) Shujaeyya - Gaza.
- Mohammad Jihad Matar, Beit Hanoun
- Amna Jihad Matar, Beit Hanoun
- Tamam Mohammad Hamad, Beit Hanoun
- Khader Khalil al-Louh, 50, Atatra, Northern Gaza
- Ramsi Mousa Abu Reeda, Khan Younis
Mohammad Abu Yousef, Khan Younis
- Ahmad Qdeih, Khan Younis
- Rami Qdeih, Khan Younis
- Khader Khalil al-Louh, 50, Northern Gaza.
- Badr Hatem Qdeih, 13, Khuza’a, Khan Younis.
- Hanafi Mahmoud Abu Yousef, 42, Khuza’a, Khan Younis.
Abdel Aziz Nour El Din Noor, 21, Shuja’eyya.
- Amir Islam Adel, 9, Rafah.
- Amir Adel Siam Siam 13, Rafah.
- Issam Faisal Siam, 23, Rafah.
- Mahmoud Silmy Rowaished, 50, Rafah.
- Ahmed Abu Jm'ean Hji'er 19, Al-Bureij.
- Amer Abdul-Raouf Mohamed El Azab, 26, Deir al-Balah.
- Tha'er Owda Shamaly, 19, Shuja’eyya.
- Mohammed Yousef Al-Qadi, 27 (had been in Egyptian hospital)
- Yasmin Ahmed Abu Moor, 27(had been in Egyptian hospital)
- Mohammed Rateb Abu Jazr, 26, Khan Younis.
- Hisham Mohammad Abu Jazr, 23, Khan Younis.
- Mohammed Farhan Abu Jazr, 19, Khan Younis.
- Shadi Suleiman Kawar'e, 31, Khan Younis.
- Ra'ed Abu Owda 17, UN School, Beit Hanoun.
- Ashraf Ibrahim Hasan Najjar, 13, Khan Younis
- Mahmoud Jihad Awad Abdin, 12, Khan Younis
- Ahmad Talal Najjar, Khan Younis
Mohammad Abdullah Najjar, Khan Younis
- Sana’ Hasan Ali al-Astal, Khan Younis
- Nabil Mahmoud Mohammad
al-Astal, 12, Khan Younis
- Ashraf Mahmoud Mohammad
al-Astal, Khan Younis
- Mahmoud Suleiman al-Astal, 17, Khan Younis
- Laila Ibrahim Zo’rob, 40, Rafah
- Mahmoud As’ad Ghaban, 24, Beit Lahia
- Ibrahim Jihad Abu Laban, 27, Zeitoun - Gaza
- Mahmoud Jihad Awad Abdin, 12, Khan Younis
- Ibrahim Sheikh Omar, 36 months, Gaza
Killed Wednesday, July 23
- Hasan Abu Hayyin, 70, Shujaeyya, Gaza.
Abdul-Rahman Abu Hayyin, 24
- Osama Bahjat Rajab, 34, Beit Lahia.
- Mohammad Daoud Hammouda,
33, Beit Lahia.
- Hamza Ziyada Abu ‘Anza, 18, Khan Younis.
- Saddam Ibrahim Abu Assi, 23, Khan Younis, was seriously injured
Tuesday, died Wednesday.
- Wisam ‘Ala Najjar, 17, Khan Younis
Mohammad Mansour al-Bashiti, 7, Khan Younis.
- Bassam Abdullah Abu T’eimi, 23, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Na’im Abu T’eimi, 25, Khan Younis.
- Ismail Abu Tharifa, Khan Younis.
- Zeinab Abu Teir, child, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Radi Abu Redya, 22, Khan Younis.
- Shama Shahin, Khan Younis (Mohammad’s wife)
- Mojahed Marwan Skafi, 20, Shuja'eyya, Gaza.
- Adnan Ghazi Habib, 23, central Gaza.
- Ibrahim Ahmad Shbeir, 24, Khan Younis
Mohammad Mahmoud Fayyad, 24, northern Gaza.
- Nidal Hamad al-‘Ejla, 25, Gaza.
- Khalil Abu Jame’, Khan Younis.
- Husam al-Qarra, Khan Younis
- Rabea’ Qassem, 12, Northern Gaza
- Hasan Salah Abu Jamous, 29, Khan Younis
- Mahmoud Yousef Khaled al-‘Abadla, 22, Khan Younis
- Nour Abdul-Rahim al-‘Abadla,
22, Khan Younis
- Mohammad Farid al-Astal, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Abdul-Ra’ouf ad-Dadda, 39, Gaza.
Ahmad Mohammad Bolbol, Gaza.
- Ibrahim Omar al-Hallaq, 40, Khan Younis
- Wael Maher Awwad, 23, Khan Younis
- Ahmad Mahmoud Sohweil, 23, Khan Younis
- Issam Ismael Abu Shaqra, 42, Khan Younis
- Abdul-Rahman Ibrahim
Abu Shaqra, 17, Khan Younis
Mohammad Ahmad Akram Abu Shaqra, 17, Khan Younis
- Ahmad as-Saqqa, 17, Khan Younis
- Fayez Nayeth ath-Thatha, 24, Zeitoun – Gaza
- Fayez Na’im ath-Thatha, 17, Zeitoun – Gaza
- ‘Ala Jihad Ali Khattab, 25, Deir al-Balah
- Abdul-Qader Jamil al-Khalidi,
- Ayman Adham Yousef Ahmad, 16, Beit Lahia
Ali Ahmad Abu ‘Adra, 25, Beit Lahia
- Abdul-Karim Saleh Abu
Jarmi, 24, Beit Lahia
Killed Tuesday, July 22
- Naji Jamal al-Fajm, 26, Khan Younis.
- Ebtehal Ibrahim ar-Remahi, Deir al-Balah.
- Yousef Ibrahim ar-Remahi, Deir al-Balah.
- Eman Ibrahim ar-Remahi, Deir al-Balah.
- Salwa Abu Mneifi, Khan Younis.
- Salwa Abu Mneifi, Khan Younis.
- Abdullah Ismael al-Baheessy, 27, Deir al-Balah.
- Mos’ab Saleh Salama, 19, Khan Younis.
- Ibrahim Nasr Haroun, 38, Nusseirat.
- Mahmoud Suleiman Abu Sabha, 55, Khan Younis.
- Hasan Khader Baker, 60, Gaza City.
- Wa’el Jamal Harb, 32, Rafah.
- Suleiman Abu Daher, 21, Khan Younis.
- Haitham Samir al-Agha, 26, Khan Younis.
- Fatima Hasan Azzam, 70, Gaza.
Mariam Hasan Azzam, 50, Gaza.
- Yasmeen Ahmad Abu Mour, 2, Rafah.
- Samer Zuheri Sawafiri, 29, Rafah.
- Mohammad Mousa Fayyad, 36, Khan Younis
- Mona Rami al-Kharwat, 4, Gaza.
- Soha Na’im al-Kharwat, 25, Gaza.
- Ahmad Salah Abu Siedo, 17, Gaza.
Mohammad Khalil Ahl, 65, Gaza, (remains located Tuesday, killed
during Shuja'eyya Massacre, Sunday).
- Mahmoud Salim Daraj, 22, Jabalia.
- Radhi Abu Hweishel, 40, Nusseirat.
- Obeida Abu Hweishel, 15, Nusseirat.
- Yousef Abu Mustafa, 27, Nusseirat.
- Nour al-Islam Abu Hweishel, 12, Nusseirat.
- Yousef Fawza Abu Mustafa, 20, Nusseirat.
- Hani Awad Sammour, 27, Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Ibhrahim Shbeir, 24, Nusseirat.
- Mohammad Jalal al-Jarf, 24, Khan Younis.
- Raed Salah, 22, Al-Boreij.
- Ahmad Nassim Saleh, 23, Al-Boreij.
- Mahmoud Ghanem, 22 Al-Boreij.
- Mustafa Mohammad Mahmoud
- Ahmad Issam Wishah, 29, Central District.
- Ahmad Kamel Abu Mgheiseb, 35, Central District.
- Raed Abdul-Rahman Abu
Mgheiseb, 35, Central District.
- Nader Abdul-Rahman Abu
Mgheiseb, 35, Central District.
Ahmad Mohammad Ramadan, 30, Central District
- Khalaf Atiyya Abu Sneima, 18, Rafah.
- Khalil Atiyya Abu Sneima, 20, Rafah.
- Samih Abu Jalala, 64. Rafah.
- Hakima Nafe’ Abu ‘Adwan, 75, Rafah.
- Najah Nafe’ Abu ‘Adwan, 85 Rafah.
- Mohammad Shehada Hajjaj, 31, Rafah.
- Fawza Saleh Abdul-Rahman Hajjaj, 66, Rafah.
- Rawan Ziad Jom’a Hajjaj, 28. Gaza City.
- Mos’ab Nafeth al-Ejla, 30. Shuja’eyya Gaza.
- Tareq Fayeq Hajjaj, 22, Gaza.
- Ahmad Ziad Hajjaj, 21 Gaza.
- Hasan Sha’ban Khamisy, 28 al-Maghazi, Gaza.
- Ahmad As’ad al-Boudi, 24, Beit Lahia.
- Ahmad Salah Abu Seedo, 17, Gaza.
- Salem Khalil Salem Shammaly, a 23, Shuja'eyya - Gaza (Killed
Sunday, Body Located Tuesday)
- Ibrahim Sammour, 38, Khan Younis.
- Atiyya ad-Da’alsa, Nusseirat
- Abdullah Awni al-Farra, 25, Khan Younis.
- Hamada ‘Olewa, Zaitoun. (found under the rubble of his home)
- Ibrahim Sobhi al-Fayre, Jabalia
- Rafiq Mohammad Qlub, Jabalia
- Ahmad Abu Salah, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Abdul-Karim Abu Jame’, Khan Younis.
- Amjad al-Hindi, Gaza City.
Killed Monday, July 21
- Shahinaz Walid Mohammad Abu Hamad, 1, Khan Yunis
- Husam Abu Qeinas, 5, Khan Yunis
- Somoud Nassr Siyam, 26, Gaza City
- Bader Nabil Siyam, 25, Gaza City
- Ahmad Ayman Mahrous Siyam, 17, Gaza City
- Mustafa Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 12, Gaza City
- Ghaida Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 8, Gaza City
- Dalal Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 8 months, Gaza City
- Kamal Mahrous Salama Siyam, 27, Gaza City
- Mohammad Mahrous Salaam Siyam, 25, Gaza City
- Shireen Mahmoud Salaam Siyam, 32, Gaza City
- Ahmad Suleiman Abu Saoud, 34, Khan Yunis
- Manwa Abdul-Baset as-Sabe, 37, Beit Hanoun
- Kamal Balal al-Masri, 22, Beit Hanoun
- Bilal Jabr Mohammad al-Ashab, 22, Gaza City
- Raed Ismail al-Bardawil, 26, Rafah
- Zakariya Masoud al-Ashqar, 24, central Gaza
- Abdullah Matroud Abu Hjeir, 16, central Gaza
- Ahmad Salhoub, 34, central Gaza
- Raed Issam Daoud, 30, Gaza City
- Younis Ahmad Younis Sheikh al-Eid, 23, Rafah
- Rajae Hammad Mohammad, 38, Gaza
Ahmad Khale Daghmash, 21, Gaza
- Mahmoud Hasan an-Nakhala, Gaza
- Saleh Badawi, 31, Gaza
- Kamal Mas'oud, 21, Gaza
- Mohammad Samih al-Ghalban, Gaza
- Majdi Mahmoud al-Yazeji, 56, al-Karama, Gaza
- Mayar al- Yazeji, 2, al-Karama, Gaza
- Anas al- Yazeji, 5, al-Karama, Gaza
- Yasmin Naif al-Yazeji, al-Karama, Gaza
- Safinaz al-Yazeji, al-Karama, Gaza
- Tamer Nayef Jundiyya, 30, Gaza
- Kamel Jundiyya, 32, Gaza
- Rahma Ahmad Jundiyya, 50
Mohammad Mahmoud al-Maghrebi, 24
- Ibrahim Shaban Bakron, 37
- Yousef Ghazi Hamdiyya, 25, Gaza
- Motaz Jamal Hamdiyya, 18, Gaza
- Aaed Jamal Hamdiyya, 21. Gaza
- Yasmin al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Lamia Eyad al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Nismaa Eyad al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Arwa al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Aya Yassr al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Aisha Yassr al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Aliya Siyam, Gaza City
- Fayza Sabr Siyam, Gaza City
- Samia Siyam, Gaza City
- Fadi Azmi Buryam, Deir al-Balah
- Ayman Salaam Buryam, Deir al-Balah
Abdul-Majeed Buryam, Deir al-Balah
- Karim Ibrahim Atiya Barham, 25, Khan Yunis
- Nidal Ali Daka, 26, Khan Yunis
- Nidal Jamaa Abu Asy, 43, Khan Yunis
- Fatima Ahmad al-Arja, Rafah
- Atiya Yusef Dardouna, 26, Jabalia
- Ibrahim Deib Ahmad al-Kilani, 53 (father of Yassr, Elias, Susan,
Reem & Yasmeen) , Gaza City
- Yassr Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 8, Gaza City
- Elias Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 4, Gaza City
- Susan Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 11, Gaza City
- Reem Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 12, Gaza City
- Yasmeen Ibrahim Deeb al-Kilani, 9, Gaza City
- Taghrid Shoeban Mohammad al-Kilani, 45, Gaza City
- Aida Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 47, Gaza City
- Mahmoud Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 37, Gaza City
- Sura Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 41, Gaza City
- Aynas Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 30, Gaza City
- Fadi Bashir al-Ablala, 22, Khan Yunis
Killed Sunday, July 20
- Salem Ali Abu Saada, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Yusef Moammer, 30, Rafah
- Hamza Yousef Moammer, 26, Rafah
- Anas Yousef Moammar, 16
- Hosni Mahmoud al-Absi, 56, Rafah
- Suheib Ali Joma Abu Qoura, 21, Rafah
Tawfiq Mohammad Zanoun, 26, Rafah
- Hamid Soboh Mohammad Fojo, 22, Rafah
- Najah Saad al-Deen Daraji, 65, Rafah
- Abdullah Yusef Daraji,
- Mohammed Rajaa Handam 15, Rafah
- Yusef Shaaban Ziada, 44, Al Bureij
- Jamil Shaaban Ziada, 53, Al Bureij
- Shoeban Jamil Ziada, 12, Al Bureij (son of Jamil)
- Soheiib Abu Ziada, Al Bureij
Mohammad Mahmoud al-Moqaddma, 30, Al Bureij
- Raed Mansour Nayfa, Shujaeyya (Gaza City)
- Fuad Jaber, Medic, Shujaeyya (Gaza City)
- Mohammad Hani Mohammad al-Hallaq, 2, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Kenan Hasan Akram al-Hallaq, 6, al-Rimal - Gaza
- Hani Mohammad al-Hallaq, 29, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Suad Mohammad al-Hallaq, 62, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Saje Hasan Akram al-Hallaq, 4, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Hala Akram Hasan al-Hallaq, 27, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Samar Osama al-Hallaq, 29, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Ahmad Yassin, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Ismael Yassin, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Aya Bahjat Abu Sultan, 15, Beit Lahia
- Ibrahim Salem Joma as-Sahbani, 20, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Aref Ibrahim al-Ghalyeeni, 26, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Osama Khalil Ismael al-Hayya, 30, Shujaeyya - Gaza (father of
Umama and Khalil)
- Hallah Saqer Hasan al-Hayya, 29, Shujaeyya - Gaza (mother of
Umama and Khalil)
- Umama Osama Khalil al-Hayya, 9, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Khalil Osama Khalil al-Hayya, 7, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Rebhi Shehta Ayyad, 31, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Yasser Ateyya Hamdiyya, 28, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Esra Ateyya Hamdiyya, 28, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Akram Mohammad Shkafy, 63, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Eman Khalil Abed Ammar, 9, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ibrahim Khalil Abed Ammar, 13, Shujaeyya - Gaza*
- Asem Khalil Abed Ammar, 4, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Eman Mohammad Ibrahim Hamada, 40, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ahmad Ishaq Yousef Ramlawy, 33, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ahmad Sami Diab Ayyad,
27, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Fida Rafiq Diab Ayyad, 24, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Narmin Rafiw Diab Ayyad, 20, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Mohammad Ahmad Abu Zanouna, 28
- Tala Akram Ahmad al-Atawy, 7, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Tawfiq Barawi Salem Marshoud, 52, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Hatem Ziad Ali Zabout, 24, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Khaled Riyadh Mohammad Hamad, 25, Shujaeyya - Gaza (Journalist)
- Khadija Ali Mousa Shihada, 62, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Khalil Salem Ibrahim Mosbeh, 53, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Adel Abdullah Eslayyem, 2, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Dina Roshdi Abdullah Eslayyem, 2, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Rahaf Akram Ismael Abu Joma, 4, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Shadi Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 15, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ala Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 11, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Sherin Fathi Othman Ayyad, 18, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Adel Abdullah Salem Eslayyem, 29, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Fadi Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 10, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Saad Mousa Sarsak, 30, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Aisha Ali Mahmoud Zayed, 54, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Abed-Rabbo Ahmad Zayed, 58, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Abdul-Rahman Akram Sheikh Khalil, 24, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mona Suleiman Ahmad Sheikh Khalil, 49
- Heba Hamed Mohammad Sheikh Khalil, 13, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Abdullah Mansour Radwan Amara, 23, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Issam Atiyya Said Skafy, 26, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Ali Mohammad Hasan Skafy, 27, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Hasan Skafy,
53, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ala Jamal ed-Deen Barda, 35, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Omar Jamil Sobhi Hammouda, 10, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ghada Jamil Sobhi Hammouda, 10, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ghada Ibrahim Suleiman Adwan, 39, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Abdul-Rahim Abu Ammouna, 55, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Fahmi Abdul-Aziz Abu
Said, 29, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ghada Sobhi Saadi Ayyad, 9, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Ashraf Rafiq Ayyad, 6, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Raed Ehsan Ayyad, 6, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Rami Fathi Ayyad, 2, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Raed Ehsan Akeela, 19, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Mohammad Ziad Ali Zabout, 23, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Ali Mohared Jundiyya, 38, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Marah Shaker Ahmad al-Jammal, 2, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Marwan Monir Saleh Qonfid, 23, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Maisa Abdul-Rahman Sarsawy, 37, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Marwa Salman Ahmad
Sarsawy, 13, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mos'ab el-Kheir Salah ed-Din Skafi, 27, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mona Abdul-Rahman Ayyad, 42, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Halla Sobhi Sa'dy Ayyad, 25, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Younis Ahmad Younis Mustafa, 62, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Yousef Salem Hatmo Habib, 62, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Fatima Abu Ammouna, 55, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Ahmad Mohammad Azzam, 19, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ismael al-Kordi, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Fatima Ahmad Abu Jame’ (60), the family matriarch, Khan Younis.
- Sabah Abu Jame' (35), Her daughter-in-law and her family:
- Razan Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (14), Khan Younis.
- Jawdat Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (13), Khan Younis.
- Aya Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', (12), Khan Younis.
- Haifaa Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (9), Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (8), Khan Younis.
- Maysaa Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (7), Khan Younis.
- Tawfiq Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (4), Khan Younis.
- Shahinaz Walid Muhammad Abu Jame' (29), pregnant. (Fatima’s
daughter-in-law, and her family)
- Fatmeh Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame' (12), Khan Younis.
- Ayub Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame' (10), Khan Younis.
- Rayan Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame' (5), Khan Younis.
- Rinat Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame' (2), Khan Younis.
- Nujud Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame' (4 months), Khan Younis.
Yasmin Ahmad Salameh Abu Jame' (25), pregnant (another of
Fatima’s daughter-in-laws, and her family):
- Batul Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame' (4) , Khan Younis.
- Soheila Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame'(3) , Khan Younis.
- Bisan Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame' (6 months) , Khan Younis.
- Yasser Ahmad Muhammad Abu Jame' (27) – Fatima’s son
- Fatima Riad Abu Jame' (26), pregnant, Yasser’s wife and Fatima’s
daughter in law
- Sajedah Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame' (7), Khan Younis.
- Siraj Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame' (4), Khan Younis.
- Noor Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame' (2), Khan Younis.
- Husam Husam Abu Qeinas (7) (another of Fatima’s grandsons)
Killed Saturday, July 19
- Yahia Bassam as-Serry, 20, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Bassam as-Serry, 17, Khan Yunis
- Mahmoud Rida Salhiyya, 56, Khan Yunis
- Mustafa Rida Salhiyya, 21, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Mustafa Salhiyya, 22, Khan Yunis
- Waseem Rida Salhiyya, 15, Khan Yunis
- Ibrahim Jamal Kamal Nassr, 13, Khan Yunis
- Rushdi Khaled Nassr, 24, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Awad Faris Nassr, 25, Khan Yunis
- Ahmad Mahmoud Hasan Aziz, 34, Beit Hanoun
- Said Ali Issa, 30, Juhr ed-Deek, Central Gaza
- Raed Walid Laqan, 27, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Jihad al-Qara, 29, Khan Yunis
- Rafat Ali Bahloul, 36, Khan Yunis
- Bilal Ismail Abu Doqqa, 33, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Ismail Sammour, 21, Khan Yunis
- Eyad Ismael ar-Raqab, 26, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Atallah Odah Saadat, 25, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Rafiq ar-Rohhal, 22, Beit Lahia
- Mohammad Ziad ar-Rohhal,
6, Beit Lahia
Mohammad Ahmad Abu Zanouna, 37, Gaza City
- Mahmoud Abdul-Hamid al-Zweidi, 23, Beit Lahia
- Dalia Abdel-Hamid al-Zweidi,
37, Beit Lahia
- Rowiya Mahmoud al-Zweidi, 6, Beit Lahia
- Naghm Mahmoud al-Zweidi, 2, Beit Lahia
- Mohammad Khaled Jamil al-Zweidi, 20, Beit Lahia
- Amr Hamouda, 7, Beit Lahia
- Mohammad Riziq Mohammad Hamouda, 18
- Momen Taysir al-Abed Abu Dan, 24, Central District
Abdul-Aziz Samir Abu Zaitar, 31, Central District
- Mohammad Ziad Zabout,
24, Gaza City
- Hatem Ziad Zabout, 22, Gaza City
- Fadal Mohammad al-Bana, 29, was killed in Jabalia
- Mohammad Abdul-Rahman Abu
Hamad, 25, Beit Lahia
- Maali Abdul-Rahman Suleiman Abu Zeid, 24, Central District
Mohammad Ahmad as-Saidi, 18, Khan Yunis
- Abdul-Rahman Mohammad
Odah, 23, Central District
- Tariq Samir Khalil al-Hatou,
26, Central District
- Mahmoud al-Sharif, 24, Central District
- Mohammad Fathi al-Ghalban, 23, Khan Yunis
- Mahmoud Anwar Abu Shabab, 16, Rafah
- Ahmad Abu Thurayya, 25, Central District
- Abdullah Ghazi al-Masri, 30, Central District
- Ayman Hisham an-Na'ouq, 25, Central District
- Aqram Mahmoud al-Matouq, 37, Jabalia
Killed Friday, July 18
- Majdi Suleiman Jabara, 22, Rafah
- Faris Juma al-Mahmoum, 5 months, Rafah related article
- Omar Eid al-Mahmoum, 18, Rafah
- Nassim Mahmoud Nassier, 22. Beit Hanoun
- Karam Mahmoud Nassier, 20, Beit Hanoun
- Salmiyya Suleiman Ghayyadh, 70, Rafah
- Rani Saqer Abu Tawila, 30, Gaza City
Abdul-Karim Abu Lehya, 23, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Abdul-Fattah Rashad Fayyad, 26, Khan Yunis
- Mahmoud Mohammad
Fayyad, 25, Khan Yunis
- Amal Khader Ibrahim Dabbour, 40, Beit Hanoun
- Ismail Yousef Taha Qassim, 59, Beit Hanoun
- Ahmad Fawzi Radwan, 23, Khan Yunis
Mahmoud Fawzi Radwan, 24, Khan Yunis
- Bilal Mahmoud Radwan, 23, Khan Yunis
- Monther Radwan, 22, Khan Yunis
- Hani As'ad Abdul-Karim
Shami, 35, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Hamdan Abdul-Karim
Shami, 35, Khan Yunis
- Husam Musallam Abu Issa, 26. Gaza
- Ahmad Ismael Abu Musallam, 14, Gaza City
- Mohammad Ismael Abu Musallam, 15, Gaza City
- Wala Ismael Abu Musallam, 13, Gaza City
- Naim Mousa Abu Jarad, 23, Beit Hanoun
- Abed Mousa Abu Jarad, 30, Beit Hanoun
- Siham Mousa Abu Jarad, 26, Beit Hanoun
- Raja Oliyyan Abu Jarad, 31, Beit Hanoun
Abdul-Rahman Abu Jarad, 3, Beit Hanoun
- Samih Naim Abu Jarad, 1, Beit Hanoun
- Mousa Abul-Rahman Abu Jarad, 6 months, Beit Hanoun
- Ahlam Mousa Abu Jarad, 13, Beit Hanoun
- Husam Musallam Abu Aisha, 26, Jahr al-Deek
- . Mohammad Saad Mahmoud
Abu Sa'da , Khan Yunis
- Ra'fat Mohammad al-Bahloul, 35, Khan Yunis
- Wala al-Qarra, 20, Khan Yunis
- Abdullah Jamal as-Smeiri, 17, Khan Yunis
- Ahmad Hasan Saleh al-Ghalban,
23, Khan Yunis
Abdullah Mohammad al-Bashiti, 21, Khan Yunis
- Hamza Mohammad Abu Hussein, 27, Rafah
- Ala Abu Shabab, 23, Rafah
- Mohammad Awad Matar, 37, Rafah
- Bassem Mohammad Mahmoud
Madhi, 22, Rafah
- Ahmad Abdullah al-Bahnasawi,
25. Um An-Nasr
- Saleh Zgheidy, 20, Rafah
- Mahmoud Ali Darwish, 40, Nusseirat, Central Gaza
- Yousef Ibrahim al-Astal, 23,Khan Yunis
- Imad Hamed E'lawwan, 7, Gaza
- Qassem Hamed E'lawwan, 4, Gaza (brother of Imad)
- Sarah Mohammad Bustan, 13, Gaza
- Rezeq Ahmad al-Hayek, 2, Gaza
- Mustafa Faisal Abu Sneina, 32, Rafah
- Imad Faisal Abu Sneina, 18, Rafah
- Nizar Fayez Abu Sneina, 38, Rafah
- Ismail Ramadan al-Loulahi, 21, Khan Yunis
- Ghassan Salem Mousa Abu Azab, 28, Khan Yunis
- Ahmad Salem Shaat, 22, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Salem Shaat, 20, Khan Yunis
- Amjad Salem Shaat, 15, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Talal as-Sane, 20, Rafah
Killed Thursday, July 17
Mohammad Mahmoud Al-Qadim, 22, Deir al-Balah
- Mohammad Abdul-Rahman Hassouna, 67, Rafah
- Zeinab Mohammad Said al-Abadla, 71, Khan Yunis
- Ahmad Reehan, 23, Beit Lahia
- Salem Saleh Fayyad, 25, Gaza City
- Abdullah Salem al-Atras, 27, Rafah
- Bashir Mohammad Abdul-Al, 20, Rafah
- Mohammad Ziyad Ghanem, 25, Rafah
Mohammad Ahmad al-Hout, 41, Rafah
- Fulla Tariq Shuhaibar, 8, Gaza City related article
- Jihad Issam Shuhaibar, 10, Gaza Cityrelated article
- Wasim Issam Shuhaibar, 9, Gaza Cityrelated article
- Rahaf Khalil al-Jbour, 4, Khan Yunis related article
- Yassin al-Humaidi, 4, Gaza City (died of earlier wounds).
Ismail Youssef al-Kafarneh, Beit Hanoun
- Hamza Hussein al-Abadala, 29, Khan Yunis
- Abed Ali Ntheir, 26, Gaza City
- Mohammad Shadi Ntheir, 15, Gaza City related article
- Mohammad Salem Ntheir, 4, Gaza City related article
- Salah Saleh ash-Shafe'ey, Khan Yunis
Killed Wednesday, July 16
- Mohammad Ismael Abu Odah, 27, Rafah
Mohammad Abdullah Zahouq, 23, Rafah
- Ahmed Adel Nawajha, 23, Rafah
- Mohammad Taisir Abu Sharab, 23, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Sabri ad-Debari, Rafah
- Farid Mahmoud Abu-Doqqa, 33, Khan Yunis
- Ashraf Khalil Abu Shanab, 33, Rafah
- Khadra Al-Abed Salama Abu Doqqa, 65, Khan Yunisrelated article
- Omar Ramadan Abu Doqqa, 24, Khan Yunisrelated article
- Ibrahim Ramadan Abu Doqqa, 10, Khan Yunisrelated article
- Ahed Atef Bakr, 10, Gaza beach.related article
- Zakariya Ahed Bakr, 10, Gaza beach.related article
- Mohammad Ramiz Bakr, 11, Gaza beach.related article
Ismail Mahmoud Bakr, 9, Gaza beach. related article
- Mohammad Kamel Abdul-Rahman, 30, Sheikh Ejleen, Gaza City
- Husam Shamlakh, 23, Sheikh Ejleen, Gaza City
- Usama Mahmoud Al-Astal, 6, Khan Yunis (died of wounds sustained
earlier in attack on mosque)
- Hussein Abdul-Nasser al-Astal, 23, Khan Yunis
- Kawthar al-Astal, 70, Khan Yunis
- Yasmin al-Astal, 4, Khan Yunis
Kamal Mohammad Abu Amer, 38, Khan Yunis
- Akram Mohammad Abu Amer,
34, Khan Yunis (brother of Kamal, injured in same incident, then
later same day died of his injuries)
- Hamza Raed Thary, 6, Jabalia (was injured a few days ago in the
incident in which many, including children, were killed while
playing in the sand at the beach in Jabalia)
Abdul-Rahman Ibrahim Khalil as-Sarhi, 37, Gaza City
Killed Tuesday, July 15
- Abdullah Mohammad al-Arjani,
19, Khan Yunis
- Suleiman Abu Louly, 33, Rafah
- Saleh Said Dahleez, 20, Rafah
- Yasser Eid al-Mahmoum, 18, Rafah
- Ismael Fattouh Ismael, 24, Gaza City
- Khalil Sh'aafy, Juhr Ed-Deek - Gaza
Abdul-hamid Mousa, 77, Khan Yunis
Killed Monday, July 14
- Adham Abdul-Fattah Abdul-Aal, 27
- Hamid Suleiman Abu al-Araj, 60, Deir al-Balah
Abdullah Mahmoud Baraka, 24, Khan Yunis
- Tamer Salem Qdeih, 37, Khan Yunis
- Ziad Maher an-Najjar, 17, Khan Yunis
- Ziad Salem ash-Shawy, 25, Rafah
- Mohammad Yasser Hamdan, 24, Gaza
- Mohammad Shakib al-Agha, 22, Khan Yunis
Ahmed Younis Abu Yousef, 22, Khan Yunis
- Sara Omar Sheikh al-Eid, 4, Rafah
- Omar Ahmad Sheikh al-Eid, 24, Rafah
- Jihad Ahmad Sheikh al-Eid, 48, Rafah
- Kamal Atef Yousef Abu Taha, 16, Khan Yunis
- Ismael Nabil Ahmad Abu Hatab, 21, Khan Yunis
- Boshra Khalil Zorob, 53, Rafah
- Atwa Amira al-Amour, 63, Khan Yunis
Killed Sunday, July 13
- Ezzeddin Bolbol, 25, Rafah
- Rami Abu Shanab, 25, Deir al-Balah
- Fawziyya Abdul-al, 73, Gaza City
- Moayyad al-Araj, 3, Khan Yunis*
- Husam Ibrahim Najjar, 14, Jabalia
- Hijaziyya Hamed al-Hilo, 80, Gaza City
- Ruwaida abu Harb Zawayda, 30, central Gaza
- Haitham Ashraf Zorob, 21, Rafah
- Laila Hassan al-Odaat, 41, al-Maghazi
Abdul-Qader Mheisin, 19, Gaza
- Qassem Talal Hamdan, 23, Beit Hanoun
- Maher Thabet abu Mour, 23, Khan Yunis - related article
- Mohammad Salem Abu Breis, 65, Deir al-Balah
- Moussa Shehda Moammer, 60, Khan Yunis
- Hanadi Hamdi Moammer, 27, Khan Yunis
- Saddam Mousa Moammer, 23, Khan Yunis
Killed Saturday, July 12
- Anas Yousef Qandil, 17, Jabalia
Yousef Mohammad Qandil, 27, Jabalia
- Mohammad Edrees Abu Sneina, 20, Jabalia
- Abdul-Rahim Saleh al-Khatib,
- Husam Thieb ar-Razayna, 39, Jabalia
- Ibrahim Nabil Hamada, 30, at-Tuffah - Gaza City
- Hasan Ahmad Abu Ghush,
24, at-Tuffah - Gaza City
- Ahmad Mahmoud al-Bal'awy, 26, at-Tuffah - Gaza City
- Ali Nabil Basal, 32, at-Tuffah - Gaza City
- Mohammad Bassem al-Halaby, 28, western Gaza City
- Mohammad Sweity (Abu Askar), 20, western Gaza City
- Khawla al-Hawajri, 25, Nuseirat refugee camp
- Ola Wishahi, 31, Mabarra association for the disabled in Jabalia
- Suha Abu Saade, 38, Mabarra association for the disabled in
- Mohammad Edrees Abu Sweilem, 20, Jabalia
- Rateb Subhi al-Saifi, 22, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Azmi Mahmoud Obeid, 51, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Nidal Mahmoud Abu al-Malsh, 22, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Suleiman Said Obeid, 56, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Mustafa Muhammad Inaya, 58, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Ghassan Ahmad al-Masri, 25, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Rifat Youssef Amer, 36, al-Saftawi
- Rifat Syouti, western Gaza City*
- Nahedh Naim al-Batsh, 41, Khan Yunis
- Baha Majed al-Batsh, 28, Khan Yunis
- Qusai Issam al-Batsh, 12, Khan Yunis
- Aziza Yousef al-Batsh, 59, Khan Yunis
- Ahmad Noman al-Batsh, 27, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Issam al-Batsh, 17, Khan Yunis
- Yahia Ala Al-Batsh, 18, Khan Yunis
- Jalal Majed al-Batsh, 26, Khan Yunis
- Mahmoud Majed al-Batsh, 22, Khan Yunis
- Majed Sobhi al-Batsh, Khan Yunis
- Marwa Majed al-Batsh, 25, Khan Yunis
- Khaled Majed al-Batsh, 20, Khan Yunis
- Ibrahim Majed al-Batsh, 18, Khan Yunis
- Manar Majed al-Batsh, 13, Khan Yunis
- Amal Hussein al-Batsh, 49, Khan Yunis
- Anas Ala al-Batsh, 10, Khan Yunis
- Qusai Ala al-Batsh, 20, Khan Yunis
- Mohannad Yousef Dheir, 23, Rafah
- Shadi Mohammad Zorob, 21, Rafah
- Imad Bassam Zorob, 21, Rafah
- Mohannad Yousef Dheir, 23, Rafah
- Mohammad Arif, 13, eastern Gaza City
- Mohammad Ghazi Arif, 35, eastern Gaza City
- Ghazi Mustafa Arif, 62, eastern Gaza City
- Ahmad Yousef Dalloul, 47, Gaza
- Fadi Ya'coub Sukkar, 25, Gaza
- Qassem Jaber Odah, 16, Khan Yunis
Mohammad Abdullah Sharatha, 53, Jabalia
- Mohammad Ahmed Basal,
19, Gaza City
Killed Friday, July 11
- Wisam Abdul-Razeq Hasan Ghannam, 31, Rafah
- Mahmoud Abdul-Razeq Hasan Ghannam, 28, Rafah
- Kifah Shaker Ghannam, 33, Rafah
- Ghalia Thieb Ghannam, 57, Rafah
- Mohammad Munir Ashour, 26, Rafah
- Nour Marwan an-Ajdi, 10, Rafah
- Anas Rezeq abu al-Kas, 33, Gaza City (doctor)
- Abdullah Mustafa abu Mahrouq, 22, Deir al-Balah
- Mahmoud Waloud, 26, Jabalia
- Hazem Ba'lousha, Jabalia
- Ala Abdul Nabi, Beit Lahia.*
- Ahmed Zaher Hamdan, 24, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Kamel al-Kahlout, 25, Jabalia
Sami Adnan Shaldan, 25, Gaza City
- Salem al-Ashhab, 40, Gaza City
- Raed Hani Abu Hani, 31, Rafah
- Mohammad Rabea Abu- Hmeedan, 65, Jabalia
- Shahrman Ismail Abu al-Kas, 42, Al-Bureij
- Mazin Mustafa Aslan, 63, Al Bureij
- Mohammad Samiri, 24, Deir al-Balah
- Rami Abu Mosaed, 23, Deir al-Balah
- Saber Sokkar, 80, Gaza City
- Hussein Mohammad al-Mamlouk, 47, Gaza City
- Nasser Rabah Mohammad Sammama, 49, Gaza City
- Abdul-Halim Abdul-Moty Ashra, 54, Deir al-Balah
- Sahar Salman Abu Namous, 3, Beit Hanoun
- Odai Rafiq Sultan, 27, Jabalia
- Joma Atiyya Shallouf, 25, Rafah
- Bassam Abul-Rahman Khattab, 6, Deir al-Balah
Killed Thursday, July 10
- Mahmoud Lutfi al-Hajj, 58, Khan Yunis (father of six killed)
- Bassema Abdul-fatteh Mohammad al-Hajj, 48, Khan Yunis (mother of
- Asma Mahmoud al-Hajj, 22, Khan Yunis
- Fatima Mahmoud al-Hajj, 12, Khan Yunis
Saad Mahmoud al-Hajj, 17, Khan Yunis
- Najla Mahmoud al-Hajj, 29, Khan Yunis
- Tareq Mahmoud al-Hajj, 18, Khan Yunis
- Omar Mahmoud al-Hajj, 20, Khan Yunis
- Baha Abu al-Leil, 35, Gaza City
- Suleiman Saleem Mousa al-Astal, 17, Khan Yunis
- Ahmed Saleem Mousa al-Astal, 24, Khan Yunis (Suleiman's brother)
- Mousa Mohammed Taher al-Astal, 50, Khan Yunis
- Ibrahim Khalil Qanan, 24, Khan Yunis
Mohammad Khalil Qanan, 26, Khan Yunis (Ibrahim's brother)
- Ibrahim Sawali, 28, Khan Yunis
- Hamdi Badea Sawali, 33, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad al-Aqqad, 24, Khan Yunis
- Ismael Hassan Abu Jame, 19, Khan Yunis
- Hussein Odeh Abu Jame, 75, Khan Yunis
Abdullah Ramadan Abu Ghazal, 5, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Ehsan Ferwana, 27, Khan Yunis
- Salem Qandil, 27, Gaza City
- Amer al-Fayyoumi, 30, Gaza City
- Raed az-Zourah, 32, Khan Yunis
Killed Wednesday, July 9
- Hamed Shihab, Journalist - Gaza
- Salima al-Arja, 53, Rafah
- Miriam Atiya al-Arja, 9, Rafah
- Rafiq al-Kafarna, 30
- Abdul-Nasser Abu Kweik, 60
- Khaled Abu Kweik, 31
- Mohammad Mustafa Malika, 18 months
- Hana Mohammed Fuad Malaka, 28 (Mohammad's Mother), 27
- Hatem Abu Salem, Gaza City
- Mohammad Khaled an-Nimra, 22
- Sahar Hamdan (al-Masry), 40, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Ibrahim al-Masry, 14, Beit Hanoun
- Amjad Hamdan, 23, Beit Hanoun
- Hani Saleh Hamad, 57, Beit Hanoun
- Ibrahim Hani Saleh Hamad, 20, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Khalaf Nawasra, 4, al-Maghazi
- Nidal Khalaf Nawasra, 5, al-Maghazi
- Salah Awad Nawasra, 24, al-Maghazi. (father of Mohammad and
- Aesha Najm al-Nawasra, 23, al-Maghazi (mother of Mohammad and
Nidal, pregnant in the fourth month)
- Naifa Mohammed Zaher Farajallah, 80, al-Mughraqa
- Amal Yousef Abdul-Ghafour, 20, Khan Yunis
- Nariman Jouda Abdul-Ghafour, 18 months, Khan Yunis
- Ibrahim Daoud al-Bal'aawy
- Abdul-Rahman Jamal az-Zamely
- Ibrahim Ahmad Abdin, 42, Rafah
- Mustafa Abu Murr, 20, Rafah
- Khaled Abu Murr, 22, Rafah
- Mazin Faraj Al-Jarba
- Marwan Eslayyem
- Raed Mohammed Shalat, 37, al-Nussairat
- Yasmin Mohammad Matouq, 4, Beit Hanoun
Killed Tuesday, July 8
- Mohammad Shaban, 24, Gaza
- Amjad Shaban, 30, Gaza
- Khader al-Basheeleqety, 45, Gaza
- Rashad Yassin, 27, Nusseirat
- Mohammad Ayman Ashour, 15, Khan Yunis
- Riyadh Mohammad Kaware, 50, Khan Yunis
- Bakr Mohammad Joudeh, 50, Khan Yunis
- Ammar Mohammad Joudeh, 26, Khan Yunis
- Hussein Yousef Kaware, 13, Khan Yunis
- Bassem Salem Kaware, 10, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Ibrahim Kaware, 50, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Habib, 22, Gaza
Ahmed Mousa Habib, 16, Gaza
- Saqr Aayesh al-Ajjoury, 22, Jabalia
- Ahmad Nael Mahdi, 16, Gaza
- Hafeth Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun
- Ibrahim Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun
- Mahdi Mohammad Hamad, 46, Beit Hanoun
- Fawziyya Khalil Hamad, 62, Beit Hanoun
- Donia Mahdi Hamad, 16, Beit Hanoun
- Soha Hamad, 25, Beit Hanoun
- Suleiman Salam Abu Sawaween, 22, Khan Yunis
- Siraj Eyad Abdul-Aal, 8, Khan Yunis
Abdul-Hadi Soufi, 24, Rafah
.* the names with an asterisk have not yet been confirmed by
Ministry of Health
Israeli soldiers killed by Palestinian
1. Unknown, 38, Erez military base, Tuesday, July
2. Major Tsafrir Bar-Or, 32, killed Thursday, July 17th
Captain Zvika Kaplan, 28, a resident of an illegal Israeli settlement in
the West Bank, killed Thursday, July 17th
4. Sergeant Oz Mendelovich,
21, killed Thursday, July 17th
5. Sergeant Nissim Sean Carmeli, 21,
killed Thursday, July 17th
6. Sergeant Gilad Yaakobi, 21, killed
Thursday, July 17th
7. Eitan Barak, soldier killed Friday July 18th
while invading Gaza.
7. Major Amotz Greenberg, 45, killed Sat. July
19th while invading Gaza.
8. Sergeant Adar Bersano, 20, killed Sat.
July 19th while invading Gaza.
9. Second Lieutenant Bar Rahav, 21,
killed Sat. July 19th while invading Gaza.
10. Sergeant Bnaya Rubel,
20, killed Sat. July 19th while invading Gaza.
civilian was killed by a Palestinian shell:
3. Auda al-Wadj, 32,
Saturday July 19th
This site contains copyrighted material the
use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright
owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance
understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic,
democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this
constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for
in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.
Section 107, the material on this site is
distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information
for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of
your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the