Mission & Name
US Foreign Policy (Dr. El-Najjar's Articles)
Editorial Note: The
following news reports are summaries from original sources. They may
also include corrections of Arabic names and political terminology.
Comments are in parentheses.
775 Palestinians killed, 4620 Injured by
Israeli Air-Land Attacks on Gaza, as of July 24, 2014
Arabic TV stations reported that about 75 Palestinians were killed in
Gaza Strip today, with the death toll reaching 775 Palestinians, who
were killed and more than 4620 who were injured by Israeli terrorist
air-land attacks on Gaza, as of July 24, 2014, 9:00 am ET.
The invading Israeli occupation forces have been targeting
the Palestinian civilian population in Gaza City and other parts of Gaza
Strip, in an attempt to force Palestinian resistance fighters to stop
fighting and surrender.
This round of Israeli war crimes, massacres, and atrocities in Gaza
started as a cover up and distraction from the failure of peace
negotiations with the Palestinian Authority.
This has been a very well-known Israeli tactic since 1948. In order
to make people of the world forget their horrendous previous atrocities,
they commit new ones, and so on.
||Israeli ail-land strikes on
Gaza Strip, resulting in the death of more than 775
Palestinians, and injuring more than 4600, as of July 24, 2014.
U.S. lifts ban on flights to Israel as Gaza toll tops 700
Nidal al-Mughrabi and
GAZA/JERUSALEM Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:09am EDT
won a partial reprieve from the economic pain of its Gaza war on
Thursday with the lifting of a U.S. ban on commercial flights to Tel
Aviv, as fighting pushed the Palestinian death toll over 700.
Palestinians said residents of two southern villages were trapped by
days of tank shelling, with medics unable to evacuate wounded. U.N.
agencies said more than 140,000 people had been displaced. Hamas fired
rockets at Tel Aviv and said its gunmen carried out a lethal ambush on
Israeli soldiers in north Gaza.
The death toll in Gaza reached 729 on
Thursday as Israeli tank fire and pre-dawn assaults killed 35
people in the (Gaza Strip), including an 18-month-old baby and six
members of the same family, Palestinian officials said.
In southern Khuzaa and Abassan villages, they said, Israeli shelling
left dead and wounded under rubble, while medical crews could not risk
approaching. Elsewhere in Gaza, a U.N. aid agency said three of its
teachers were killed in Israeli air strikes.
Israel has lost at least 32 soldiers in clashes inside Gaza and with
Hamas raiders who have slipped across the fortified frontier in tunnels.
The military confirmed there had been a new clash on Thursday but did
not immediately publish casualties.
Hamas leader KhalId Mesha'al said his fighters had made gains against
Israel and voiced support for a humanitarian truce, but only if Israel
eased restrictions on Gaza's 1.8 million people. Hamas wants next-door
to open up its border with Gaza too.
"Let's agree first on the demands and on implementing them, and then
we can agree on the zero hour for a ceasefire," Mesha'al said on
Wednesday in Qatar. "We will not accept any proposal that does not lift
the blockade ... We do not desire war and we do not want it to continue,
but we will not be broken by it."
(Additional reporting by Noah Browning in Gaza,
Arshad Mohammed and
Yasmine Saleh in Cairo,
Amena Bakr in Doha,
Stephanie Nebehay in Geneva, and Thomas Seythal in Berlin; Writing
by Dan Williams; Editing by
Nick Macfie and Paul Taylor)
Twelve More Palestinians Killed In Gaza
Thursday July 24, 2014 14:37 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News
Medics located the remains of two brothers, killed during the massive
Sunday Israeli bombardment that led to the death of dozens of
Palestinians in the Shuja’iya neighborhood in Gaza, Sunday, while six
Palestinians have been killed by Israeli shells in Zahra’ city, in the
southern Gaza Strip district of Khan Younis.
bombardment in Khuza’a area, in Khan Younis, in the southern part of the
Gaza Strip, led to four more deaths and several injuries.
four have been identified as Ramsi Mousa Abu Reeda, Mohammad Abu Yousef,
Ahmad Qdeih and Rami Qdeih.
The Ministry of Health said the twin
brothers have been identified as Anas Akram Skafi, 18, and Sa’ad Akram
They were killed in Shuja’eyya on Sunday after the
invading Israeli occupation army heavily bombarded dozens of homes
killing dozens of Palestinians.
Medics have been unable to enter
Shuja’iya due to heavy Israeli bombardment, as the army also continued
to target them, and rescue team whenever they attempt to enter it,
causing several casualties.
Three more Palestinians, identified
as Ahmad Abdul-Karim Hassan, Mohammed Isma'il Khader, and ‘Ola Khalil
Abu Aida, 27, died after the Israeli occupation army bombarded homes in
Zahra city, in Khan Younis.
in northern Gaza, medical sources said three Palestinians were killed
after by Israeli missiles striking a number of homes.
been identified as Mohammad Jihad Matar, Amna Jihad Matar, and Tamam
Mohammad Hamad. Several Palestinians have been injured, some seriously.
In addition, one Palestinian, identified as Khader Khalil al-Louh,
50, was killed, and many were injured, when the army fired missiles into
homes in the al-Atatra area, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip.
The Ministry of Health said 51 Palestinians have been killed by
Israeli missiles and shells, Thursday, while more than 745 Palestinians
have been killed and 4640 have been injured since July 8.
At Least 33 Palestinians Killed In Pre-Dawn Israeli Attacks
Thursday July 24, 2014 10:00 am by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News
The child killed in the bombing of the mosque in Jabalia has been
identified as: Hadi Abdul-Hamid Abdul Nabi, an infant aged 1 1/2. The
death toll so far Thursday morning stands at 33 identified, but the
number is likely to rise as bodies are being recovered from the bombing
of East Khan Younis.
An additional 3 bodies have also been
identified Thursday morning, after having been killed in overnight
1. Yahia Ibrahim Abu 'Arbaid, Beit Hanoun
2. Bilal Zayad 'Alwan,
3. Majed Mohammad, 26, Jabalia
Two bodies were
recovered from the rubble of their homes in Khuza'a by Red Cross
personnel on Thursday morning, after the medics had been unable to enter
the area during a full night of shelling by Israeli troops.
4. Mohammad Suleiman an-Najjar, Khuza'a, Khan Younis
Mohammed Ibrahim Abu Daqqa, 42, Khuza'a, Khan Younis
Ibrahim Abu Daqqa, 50, Khuza'a, Khan Younis.
Additionally, a body of
a small child was recover Thursday morning:
7. Salameh Al-Rade'a,
toddler, northern Gaza
Another four Palestinians were killed
when Israeli forces targeted a man riding a motorcycle with a missile,
in Abasan town, in the East of Khan Younis. They have been identified
Ismail Hussein Abu Rjeila
Nafez Suleiman Qdeih, 35.
Nabil Shehda Qdeih, 45.
Baker Al-Najjar, 13.
Fears Grow of Possible Massacre in East Khan Younis; Area
Completely Cut Off Until Early Thursday
Thursday July 24, 2014 08:00 by Palestinian Ministry of Health
The Khuza’a area of east Khan Younis was cut off from the rest of the
city for hours on Wednesday night, with medics unable to enter,
journalists forced out and Israeli military forces engaged in a ground
and air assault that has been ongoing, and has now sparked fears of a
massacre similar to the one on Sunday, in Shuja’iya, in which more than
75 people were killed.
Early Thursday, Israeli forces agreed to let up the assault for
an hour to allow medics to retrieve the bodies of the dead and wounded
Doctor Yousuf Abu Al-Rish, the Deputy Health Minister of Gaza,
issued a statement that reads:
Another massacre is underway in
Khan Younis, where relentless Israeli shelling and sniper fire are
wreaking death and destruction on all that moves in the zone east of
Khan Younis city.
The villages of Khuza’a, Al-Fukhari, Abasan Al-Kabira,
Abasan Al-Saghira, Al-Qarara, and Bani
Suhayla received no warning of the attacks, and no warnings to evacuate
before the bombardment began at around 11pm last night.
intensity of Israeli shelling around the Algerian Hospital in Abasan Al-Kabira
shattered its windows, and led to its evacuation, leaving only the
emergency department operational.
Despite residents’ frantic
calls to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) for help in
finding a safe route and safe vehicles to escape, the ICRC was unable to
get a response from Israeli authorities until dawn today, when five
bodies and 17 injured were retrieved and taken to Nasser Hospital in
An unknown number of dead and injured remain behind,
as ambulances are prevented access.
Israeli military has declared
the Khuza’a area a closed military zone, preventing even medics from
entering it, but reports from Khuza’a stated that 12 were dead by
The casualties in other villages are unable to be
established at this time. Random shelling continues unabated, and
Israeli snipers inside houses are attacking anything that moves.
Homes are being destroyed over the heads of entire families. Thousands
have been displaced, many fleeing to the Nasser and European Gaza
Even hospitals are not safe, however. Monday’s attack
on Al Aqsa hospital has left staff and patients alike fearing for their
lives even within medical facilities.
The reality is that there
is no safe sanctuary, for residents, patients or health personnel alike.
As they did in Shuja’iya, the Israeli military is indiscriminately
As they did in Shuja’iya, the Israelis
military is refusing to provide humanitarian access to the dead and
injured, in clear breach of humanitarian law.
As they did in
Shuja’iya, the Israeli military is committing war crimes, with apparent
The Ministry of Health Gaza demands that the
international community require the Israeli military to
Immediately cease all attacks on civilian targets in Gaza;
Immediately cease all attacks on medical facilities and personnel in
3. Immediately provides access to the dead and injured, as
required by international humanitarian law.
Jewish Israeli settler rabbi Dov Lior calls for killing
Palestinian civilians and destruction of Gaza
[ 24/07/2014 - 08:25 AM ]
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)--
Jewish Israeli illegal settler Rabbi Dov Lior, the chief rabbi in
Kiryat Arba illegal Israeli settlement established on Palestinian land
in al-Khalil, has issued an edict a couple of days ago allowing the
killing of Palestinian civilians and the total destruction of Gaza.
He said, “In all wars the attacked people are allowed to attack
fiercely the people from whom the attackers came from and they do not
have to check if he personally belongs to the fighters”.
“Therefore, during war the attacked people are allowed to punish the
enemy population in any punishment it finds worthy, such as denying
supplies or electricity and also to bomb the whole area according to the
discretion of the army minister and not to just simply endanger
soldiers’ lives but to take crushing deterrence steps to exterminate the
“In the case of Gaza, the Minister of Defense will be allowed to
instruct even the destruction of Gaza so that the south will no longer
suffer and to avoid harm to our people who have been suffering for so
long from the surrounding enemies.”
UNRWA strongly condemns Israeli shelling of its school in
[ 24/07/2014 - 08:28 AM ]
The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in
the Near East (UNRWA) strongly condemned on Wednesday the Israeli
targeting of one of its schools in Gaza, which was sheltering hundreds
of displaced civilians.
“UNRWA condemns in the strongest possible terms the shelling of one
of its schools in the central area of Gaza which was sheltering hundreds
of Palestinians displaced by the current fighting”, the statement said.
“At approximately 5 pm yesterday, UNRWA’s Maghazi Preparatory Girls
School, in the Maghazi refugee camp, where approximately 300 internally
displaced people had sought refuge, was struck by explosive ordnance
believed to have been fired by Israeli forces. One person, a child, was
injured in the shelling incident. We have raised this shelling incident
with the Israeli authorities”, the statement said.
“This morning when UNRWA officials went back to investigate the
incident, there was further shelling of the school, seriously
endangering the lives of UN humanitarian workers and displaced
Commenting on the attack, Pierre Krähenbühl, Commissioner-General of
UNRWA said: “This is a serious violation of United Nations’ premises
that could have had far-reaching human consequences.”
“All UNRWA facilities are clearly marked with a UN flag. The location
of the school and the fact that it was housing internally displaced
persons had been formally communicated to Israel on three separate
He called on the Israeli authorities to carry out an immediate and
UNRWA has been forced to expand massively its emergency operations as
more than 118,000 internally displaced people have taken refuge in 77 of
the Agency’s schools throughout the Gaza Strip. This number has
increased from 50,000 only two days ago.
1.7 million People, who are already living under tight siege, become
living under life-threatening danger, the statement added.
UN Observer: Israel Slaughters Entire Families
Thursday July 24, 2014 07:48 by Chris Carlson - 1 of International
Middle East Media Center Editorial Group
OFID Approves $500,000 for Gaza
“With no regard to human life, Israel, the occupying Power, continues
to slaughter entire families,” Palestine’s Permanent Observer to the
United Nation, Ambassador Riyad Mansour, said during an open debate at
the United Nations Security Council. Additionally, the OPEC Fund for
International Development (OFID) has approved a $500,000 grant of
humanitarian relief for Gaza's victims.
According to WAFA
Palestinian News & Info Agency, Mansour said that “despite all regional
and international efforts, hundreds more Palestinian civilians have been
killed, thousands have been injured and tens of thousands have been
displaced by the Israeli military aggression in Gaza.”
bombardment – including missile airstrikes, bombs and artillery shelling
by air, land and sea at densely-populated areas – has also resulted in
the destruction of more than 1,000 homes and damage to more than 18,000
other homes,” he added, underscoring:
“Fear and panic have
gripped the population, leading to the displacement of more than 100,000
people, who are now sheltering in UNRWA schools, already double the
number of Palestinians who sought refuge in the Agency’s schools in the
Israeli war on Gaza of 2008-2009.”
“With no regard to human
life, Israel, the occupying Power, continues to slaughter entire
families. A family of 26 people in Khan Younis, Al-Jami’ family; a
family of 8 people in northern Gaza; Abu Jarad family; a family of 10
people in Shujaiya, Ayyad family; a family of 7 people in Shujaiya, Al-Hallaq
family; a family of 6 people in Shujaiya, Al-Sakafi family; a family of
5 people also in Shujaiya, Sleem family; a family of 4 people in
Shujaiya , Al-Hayya family; a family of 4 people in northern Gaza, Al-Zuweidi
family, were among the many victims of Israel’s heinous attacks in just
the past three days, with children and women constituting the majority
of the dead.
“When hospital floors are drowning in the blood of
innocents, corridors are filled with the deafening screams of pain of
the wounded and cries of the grief and anguish for loved ones killed,
and doctors, with barely any supplies and deprived of sleep and
sustenance struggle courageously …. The international community has
failed to enforce the rule of law, and failed its promise to humanity.
“On behalf of the Palestinian people, we ask: What is the
international community doing to stop this bloodletting, to stop
Israel’s atrocities? What is the Security Council doing to uphold its
commitment to protect civilians in armed conflict and uphold the law and
the Charter?” Manour asks.
“Israel’s impunity must be halted and
the pretexts for its crimes rejected,” he assserted:
reiterate that it is no coincidence that this latest aggression was
launched amid increased international pressure on Israel in the peace
process; international acceptance of the Palestinian unity government;
intensifying world condemnation of the settlements, settler terror,
provocations in East Jerusalem, the Gaza blockade, the crisis of the
Palestinian prisoners and detainees, and Israel’s destruction of the
two-state solution, and the growing global calls for boycott, divestment
and sanctions against Israel.”
On a note of hope, in related
international news, the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID)
approved, Wednesday, a $500,000 grant in humanitarian aid to the
besieged Gaza Strip.
In a press release issued online, OFID
stated that the grant will be channelled through the International
Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) and operations
will be implemented by the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS). It
is estimated that around 35,000 people will directly benefit from OFID’s
There are currently over 100,000 people, including entire
families, seeking shelter at
UNRWA schools in the region.
As of January 2014, there were
approximately 5.4 million Palestinians registered as refugees in various
regions across the globe,
according to UNRWA.
Palestinians make up the largest refugee
group in the entire world.
List of Palestinians Killed
Between 7/8 and 7/24
July 24, 2014 05:45 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News
This list is constantly updated due to the ongoing Israeli assault on
Gaza since July 8th. The following 694 names
have been confirmed dead. At least 4640 Injured. We realize the
number of slain Palestinians is higher than this, but we are still
awaiting confirmation of some names.
At least 4010 Palestinians, including 1213 children,
698 women and 161 elderly, have been injured.
Of those killed, at
least 161 are children and 69 are women, according to the Palestinian
Center for Human Rights. The casualties listed below are victims of
Israeli military attacks on Gaza since Tuesday July 8th. Israeli
casualties follow, at the end of the list.
Killed Thursday, July 24
- Bassam Khaled Abu Shahla, 44, Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Rif’at Ar-Roqab, 23, Khan Younis.
- Salman Salman al-Breem, 27, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Ismael al-Astal, 17, Khan Younis.
- Ismael Mohammad al-Astal, 48, Khan Younis.
Ahmad Mohammad Ismael al-Astal, 20, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Hasan
Abdul-Qader al-Astal, 43,
- Milad Omran al-Astal, 29, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Omran Khamis al-Astal, 33, Khan Younis.
- Malak Amin Ahmad al-Astal, 24, Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Thaer Omran al-Astal, 33, Khan Younis.
- Amin Thaer Omran al-Astal, 3 Khan Younis.
- Nada Thaer Omran al-Astal, 5, Khan Younis.
- Yazid Sa’ad al-Batsh, 23, Gaza.
- Ibrahim Abdullah Abu Aita, 67, Jabalia.
Ahmad Ibrahim Abdullah Abu Aita, 30, Jabalia.
- Jamila Salim Abu Aita, 65, Jabalia.
- Adham Ahmad Abu Aita, 11, Jabalia.
- Khalil Nasser Aita Wishah, 21, Central District.
- Mohammad Ibrahim Abu
Aita, 32, Jabalia.
- Ahmad Ibrahim Said al-Qar’an, 26, Central District.
- Hadi Abdul-Hamid Abdul Nabi, 18 months, Jabalia
- Yahia Ibrahim Abu 'Arbaid, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Suleiman an-Najjar, Khuza'a, Khan Younis.
- Bilal Zayad 'Alwan, 20, Jabalia
- Majed Mohammad, 26, Jabalia
- Mohammed Ibrahim Abu Daqqa, 42, Khuza'a, Khan Younis
- Akram Ibrahim Abu Daqqa, 50, Khuza'a, Khan Younis.
- Salameh al-Rade'a, toddler, northern Gaza.
- Ismail Hussein Abu Rjeila, Khan Younis.
- Nafez Suleiman Qdeih, 35, Khan Younis.
- Nabil Shehda Qdeih, 45, Khan Younis.
- Baker an-Najjar, 13, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Ahmad Najjar, Khan Younis.
- Anwar Ahmad Najjar, Khan Younis.
- Anwar Ahmad Abu Daqqa, Khan Younis.
- Mousa Abu Daqqa, Khan Younis.
- Adli Khalil Abu Daqqa,Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Abdul-Karim Ahmad Hasan, Khan Younis
- ‘Ola Abu Aida, 27, Zahra - Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Abdul-Karim Hasan, Zahra – Khan Younis
- Mohammad Ismael Khader, Zahra – Khan Younis.
- Anas Akram Skafi, 18, Shujaeyya - Gaza.
- Sa’ad Akram Skafi, 18 (twin brother) Shujaeyya - Gaza.
- Mohammad Jihad Matar, Beit Hanoun
- Amna Jihad Matar, Beit Hanoun
- Tamam Mohammad Hamad, Beit Hanoun
- Khader Khalil al-Louh, 50, Atatra, Northern Gaza
- Ramsi Mousa Abu Reeda, Khan Younis
- Mohammad Abu Yousef, Khan Younis
- Ahmad Qdeih, Khan Younis
- Rami Qdeih, Khan Younis
- Khader Khalil al-Louh, 50, Northern Gaza.
Killed Wednesday, July 23
- Hasan Abu Hayyin, 70, Shujaeyya, Gaza.
Abdul-Rahman Abu Hayyin, 24
- Osama Bahjat Rajab, 34, Beit Lahia.
- Mohammad Daoud Hammouda,
33, Beit Lahia.
- Hamza Ziyada Abu ‘Anza, 18, Khan Younis.
- Saddam Ibrahim Abu Assi, 23, Khan Younis, was seriously injured
Tuesday, died Wednesday.
- Wisam ‘Ala Najjar, 17, Khan Younis
Mohammad Mansour al-Bashiti, 7, Khan Younis.
- Bassam Abdullah Abu T’eimi, 23, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Na’im Abu T’eimi, 25, Khan Younis.
- Ismail Abu Tharifa, Khan Younis.
- Zeinab Abu Teir, child, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Radi Abu Redya, 22, Khan Younis.
- Shama Shahin, Khan Younis (Mohammad’s wife)
- Mojahed Marwan Skafi, 20, Shuja'eyya, Gaza.
- Adnan Ghazi Habib, 23, central Gaza.
- Ibrahim Ahmad Shbeir, 24, Khan Younis
Mohammad Mahmoud Fayyad, 24, northern Gaza.
- Nidal Hamad al-‘Ejla, 25, Gaza.
- Khalil Abu Jame’, Khan Younis.
- Husam al-Qarra, Khan Younis
- Rabea’ Qassem, 12, Northern Gaza
- Hasan Salah Abu Jamous, 29, Khan Younis
- Mahmoud Yousef Khaled al-‘Abadla, 22, Khan Younis
- Nour Abdul-Rahim al-‘Abadla,
22, Khan Younis
- Mohammad Farid al-Astal, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Abdul-Ra’ouf ad-Dadda, 39, Gaza.
Ahmad Mohammad Bolbol, Gaza.
- Ibrahim Omar al-Hallaq, 40, Khan Younis
- Wael Maher Awwad, 23, Khan Younis
- Ahmad Mahmoud Sohweil, 23, Khan Younis
- Issam Ismael Abu Shaqra, 42, Khan Younis
- Abdul-Rahman Ibrahim
Abu Shaqra, 17, Khan Younis
Mohammad Ahmad Akram Abu Shaqra, 17, Khan Younis
- Ahmad as-Saqqa, 17, Khan Younis
- Fayez Nayeth ath-Thatha, 24, Zeitoun – Gaza
- Fayez Na’im ath-Thatha, 17, Zeitoun – Gaza
- ‘Ala Jihad Ali Khattab, 25, Deir al-Balah
- Abdul-Qader Jamil al-Khalidi,
- Ayman Adham Yousef Ahmad, 16, Beit Lahia
Ali Ahmad Abu ‘Adra, 25, Beit Lahia
- Abdul-Karim Saleh Abu
Jarmi, 24, Beit Lahia
Killed Tuesday, July 22
- Naji Jamal al-Fajm, 26, Khan Younis.
- Ebtehal Ibrahim ar-Remahi, Deir al-Balah.
- Yousef Ibrahim ar-Remahi, Deir al-Balah.
- Eman Ibrahim ar-Remahi, Deir al-Balah.
- Salwa Abu Mneifi, Khan Younis.
- Salwa Abu Mneifi, Khan Younis.
- Abdullah Ismael al-Baheessy, 27, Deir al-Balah.
- Mos’ab Saleh Salama, 19, Khan Younis.
- Ibrahim Nasr Haroun, 38, Nusseirat.
- Mahmoud Suleiman Abu Sabha, 55, Khan Younis.
- Hasan Khader Baker, 60, Gaza City.
- Wa’el Jamal Harb, 32, Rafah.
- Suleiman Abu Daher, 21, Khan Younis.
- Haitham Samir al-Agha, 26, Khan Younis.
- Fatima Hasan Azzam, 70, Gaza.
Mariam Hasan Azzam, 50, Gaza.
- Yasmeen Ahmad Abu Mour, 2, Rafah.
- Samer Zuheri Sawafiri, 29, Rafah.
- Mohammad Mousa Fayyad, 36, Khan Younis
- Mona Rami al-Kharwat, 4, Gaza.
- Soha Na’im al-Kharwat, 25, Gaza.
- Ahmad Salah Abu Siedo, 17, Gaza.
Mohammad Khalil Ahl, 65, Gaza, (remains located Tuesday, killed
during Shuja'eyya Massacre, Sunday).
- Mahmoud Salim Daraj, 22, Jabalia.
- Radhi Abu Hweishel, 40, Nusseirat.
- Obeida Abu Hweishel, 15, Nusseirat.
- Yousef Abu Mustafa, 27, Nusseirat.
- Nour al-Islam Abu Hweishel, 12, Nusseirat.
- Yousef Fawza Abu Mustafa, 20, Nusseirat.
- Hani Awad Sammour, 27, Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Ibhrahim Shbeir, 24, Nusseirat.
- Mohammad Jalal al-Jarf, 24, Khan Younis.
- Raed Salah, 22, Al-Boreij.
- Ahmad Nassim Saleh, 23, Al-Boreij.
- Mahmoud Ghanem, 22 Al-Boreij.
- Mustafa Mohammad Mahmoud
- Ahmad Issam Wishah, 29, Central District.
- Ahmad Kamel Abu Mgheiseb, 35, Central District.
- Raed Abdul-Rahman Abu
Mgheiseb, 35, Central District.
- Nader Abdul-Rahman Abu
Mgheiseb, 35, Central District.
Ahmad Mohammad Ramadan, 30, Central District
- Khalaf Atiyya Abu Sneima, 18, Rafah.
- Khalil Atiyya Abu Sneima, 20, Rafah.
- Samih Abu Jalala, 64. Rafah.
- Hakima Nafe’ Abu ‘Adwan, 75, Rafah.
- Najah Nafe’ Abu ‘Adwan, 85 Rafah.
- Mohammad Shehada Hajjaj, 31, Rafah.
- Fawza Saleh Abdul-Rahman Hajjaj, 66, Rafah.
- Rawan Ziad Jom’a Hajjaj, 28. Gaza City.
- Mos’ab Nafeth al-Ejla, 30. Shuja’eyya Gaza.
- Tareq Fayeq Hajjaj, 22, Gaza.
- Ahmad Ziad Hajjaj, 21 Gaza.
- Hasan Sha’ban Khamisy, 28 al-Maghazi, Gaza.
- Ahmad As’ad al-Boudi, 24, Beit Lahia.
- Ahmad Salah Abu Seedo, 17, Gaza.
- Salem Khalil Salem Shammaly, a 23, Shuja'eyya - Gaza (Killed
Sunday, Body Located Tuesday)
- Ibrahim Sammour, 38, Khan Younis.
- Atiyya ad-Da’alsa, Nusseirat
- Abdullah Awni al-Farra, 25, Khan Younis.
- Hamada ‘Olewa, Zaitoun. (found under the rubble of his home)
- Ibrahim Sobhi al-Fayre, Jabalia
- Rafiq Mohammad Qlub, Jabalia
- Ahmad Abu Salah, Khan Younis.
- Mohammad Abdul-Karim Abu Jame’, Khan Younis.
- Amjad al-Hindi, Gaza City.
Killed Monday, July 21
- Shahinaz Walid Mohammad Abu Hamad, 1, Khan Yunis
- Husam Abu Qeinas, 5, Khan Yunis
- Somoud Nassr Siyam, 26, Gaza City
- Bader Nabil Siyam, 25, Gaza City
- Ahmad Ayman Mahrous Siyam, 17, Gaza City
- Mustafa Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 12, Gaza City
- Ghaida Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 8, Gaza City
- Dalal Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 8 months, Gaza City
- Kamal Mahrous Salama Siyam, 27, Gaza City
- Mohammad Mahrous Salaam Siyam, 25, Gaza City
- Shireen Mahmoud Salaam Siyam, 32, Gaza City
- Ahmad Suleiman Abu Saoud, 34, Khan Yunis
- Manwa Abdul-Baset as-Sabe, 37, Beit Hanoun
- Kamal Balal al-Masri, 22, Beit Hanoun
- Bilal Jabr Mohammad al-Ashab, 22, Gaza City
- Raed Ismail al-Bardawil, 26, Rafah
- Zakariya Masoud al-Ashqar, 24, central Gaza
- Abdullah Matroud Abu Hjeir, 16, central Gaza
- Ahmad Salhoub, 34, central Gaza
- Raed Issam Daoud, 30, Gaza City
- Younis Ahmad Younis Sheikh al-Eid, 23, Rafah
- Rajae Hammad Mohammad, 38, Gaza
Ahmad Khale Daghmash, 21, Gaza
- Mahmoud Hasan an-Nakhala, Gaza
- Saleh Badawi, 31, Gaza
- Kamal Mas'oud, 21, Gaza
- Mohammad Samih al-Ghalban, Gaza
- Majdi Mahmoud al-Yazeji, 56, al-Karama, Gaza
- Mayar al- Yazeji, 2, al-Karama, Gaza
- Anas al- Yazeji, 5, al-Karama, Gaza
- Yasmin Naif al-Yazeji, al-Karama, Gaza
- Safinaz al-Yazeji, al-Karama, Gaza
- Tamer Nayef Jundiyya, 30, Gaza
- Kamel Jundiyya, 32, Gaza
- Rahma Ahmad Jundiyya, 50
Mohammad Mahmoud al-Maghrebi, 24
- Ibrahim Shaban Bakron, 37
- Yousef Ghazi Hamdiyya, 25, Gaza
- Motaz Jamal Hamdiyya, 18, Gaza
- Aaed Jamal Hamdiyya, 21. Gaza
- Yasmin al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Lamia Eyad al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Nismaa Eyad al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Arwa al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Aya Yassr al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Aisha Yassr al-Qisas, Gaza City
- Aliya Siyam, Gaza City
- Fayza Sabr Siyam, Gaza City
- Samia Siyam, Gaza City
- Fadi Azmi Buryam, Deir al-Balah
- Ayman Salaam Buryam, Deir al-Balah
Abdul-Majeed Buryam, Deir al-Balah
- Karim Ibrahim Atiya Barham, 25, Khan Yunis
- Nidal Ali Daka, 26, Khan Yunis
- Nidal Jamaa Abu Asy, 43, Khan Yunis
- Fatima Ahmad al-Arja, Rafah
- Atiya Yusef Dardouna, 26, Jabalia
- Ibrahim Deib Ahmad al-Kilani, 53 (father of Yassr, Elias, Susan,
Reem & Yasmeen) , Gaza City
- Yassr Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 8, Gaza City
- Elias Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 4, Gaza City
- Susan Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 11, Gaza City
- Reem Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 12, Gaza City
- Yasmeen Ibrahim Deeb al-Kilani, 9, Gaza City
- Taghrid Shoeban Mohammad al-Kilani, 45, Gaza City
- Aida Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 47, Gaza City
- Mahmoud Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 37, Gaza City
- Sura Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 41, Gaza City
- Aynas Shoeban Mohammad Derbas, 30, Gaza City
- Fadi Bashir al-Ablala, 22, Khan Yunis
Killed Sunday, July 20
- Salem Ali Abu Saada, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Yusef Moammer, 30, Rafah
- Hamza Yousef Moammer, 26, Rafah
- Anas Yousef Moammar, 16
- Hosni Mahmoud al-Absi, 56, Rafah
- Suheib Ali Joma Abu Qoura, 21, Rafah
Tawfiq Mohammad Zanoun, 26, Rafah
- Hamid Soboh Mohammad Fojo, 22, Rafah
- Najah Saad al-Deen Daraji, 65, Rafah
- Abdullah Yusef Daraji,
- Mohammed Rajaa Handam 15, Rafah
- Yusef Shaaban Ziada, 44, Al Bureij
- Jamil Shaaban Ziada, 53, Al Bureij
- Shoeban Jamil Ziada, 12, Al Bureij (son of Jamil)
- Soheiib Abu Ziada, Al Bureij
Mohammad Mahmoud al-Moqaddma, 30, Al Bureij
- Raed Mansour Nayfa, Shujaeyya (Gaza City)
- Fuad Jaber, Medic, Shujaeyya (Gaza City)
- Mohammad Hani Mohammad al-Hallaq, 2, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Kenan Hasan Akram al-Hallaq, 6, al-Rimal - Gaza
- Hani Mohammad al-Hallaq, 29, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Suad Mohammad al-Hallaq, 62, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Saje Hasan Akram al-Hallaq, 4, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Hala Akram Hasan al-Hallaq, 27, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Samar Osama al-Hallaq, 29, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Ahmad Yassin, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Ismael Yassin, al-Rimal (Gaza City)
- Aya Bahjat Abu Sultan, 15, Beit Lahia
- Ibrahim Salem Joma as-Sahbani, 20, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Aref Ibrahim al-Ghalyeeni, 26, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Osama Khalil Ismael al-Hayya, 30, Shujaeyya - Gaza (father of
Umama and Khalil)
- Hallah Saqer Hasan al-Hayya, 29, Shujaeyya - Gaza (mother of
Umama and Khalil)
- Umama Osama Khalil al-Hayya, 9, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Khalil Osama Khalil al-Hayya, 7, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Rebhi Shehta Ayyad, 31, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Yasser Ateyya Hamdiyya, 28, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Esra Ateyya Hamdiyya, 28, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Akram Mohammad Shkafy, 63, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Eman Khalil Abed Ammar, 9, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ibrahim Khalil Abed Ammar, 13, Shujaeyya - Gaza*
- Asem Khalil Abed Ammar, 4, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Eman Mohammad Ibrahim Hamada, 40, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ahmad Ishaq Yousef Ramlawy, 33, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ahmad Sami Diab Ayyad,
27, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Fida Rafiq Diab Ayyad, 24, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Narmin Rafiw Diab Ayyad, 20, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Mohammad Ahmad Abu Zanouna, 28
- Tala Akram Ahmad al-Atawy, 7, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Tawfiq Barawi Salem Marshoud, 52, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Hatem Ziad Ali Zabout, 24, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Khaled Riyadh Mohammad Hamad, 25, Shujaeyya - Gaza (Journalist)
- Khadija Ali Mousa Shihada, 62, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Khalil Salem Ibrahim Mosbeh, 53, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Adel Abdullah Eslayyem, 2, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Dina Roshdi Abdullah Eslayyem, 2, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Rahaf Akram Ismael Abu Joma, 4, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Shadi Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 15, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ala Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 11, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Sherin Fathi Othman Ayyad, 18, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Adel Abdullah Salem Eslayyem, 29, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Fadi Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 10, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Saad Mousa Sarsak, 30, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Aisha Ali Mahmoud Zayed, 54, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Abed-Rabbo Ahmad Zayed, 58, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Abdul-Rahman Akram Sheikh Khalil, 24, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mona Suleiman Ahmad Sheikh Khalil, 49
- Heba Hamed Mohammad Sheikh Khalil, 13, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Abdullah Mansour Radwan Amara, 23, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Issam Atiyya Said Skafy, 26, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Ali Mohammad Hasan Skafy, 27, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Hasan Skafy,
53, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ala Jamal ed-Deen Barda, 35, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Omar Jamil Sobhi Hammouda, 10, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ghada Jamil Sobhi Hammouda, 10, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ghada Ibrahim Suleiman Adwan, 39, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Abdul-Rahim Abu Ammouna, 55, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Fahmi Abdul-Aziz Abu
Said, 29, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ghada Sobhi Saadi Ayyad, 9, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Ashraf Rafiq Ayyad, 6, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Raed Ehsan Ayyad, 6, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Rami Fathi Ayyad, 2, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Raed Ehsan Akeela, 19, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Mohammad Ziad Ali Zabout, 23, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mohammad Ali Mohared Jundiyya, 38, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Marah Shaker Ahmad al-Jammal, 2, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Marwan Monir Saleh Qonfid, 23, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Maisa Abdul-Rahman Sarsawy, 37, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Marwa Salman Ahmad
Sarsawy, 13, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mos'ab el-Kheir Salah ed-Din Skafi, 27, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Mona Abdul-Rahman Ayyad, 42, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Halla Sobhi Sa'dy Ayyad, 25, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Younis Ahmad Younis Mustafa, 62, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Yousef Salem Hatmo Habib, 62, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Fatima Abu Ammouna, 55, Shujaeyya - Gaza
Ahmad Mohammad Azzam, 19, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Ismael al-Kordi, Shujaeyya - Gaza
- Fatima Ahmad Abu Jame’ (60), the family matriarch, Khan Younis.
- Sabah Abu Jame' (35), Her daughter-in-law and her family:
- Razan Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (14), Khan Younis.
- Jawdat Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (13), Khan Younis.
- Aya Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', (12), Khan Younis.
- Haifaa Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (9), Khan Younis.
- Ahmad Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (8), Khan Younis.
- Maysaa Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (7), Khan Younis.
- Tawfiq Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame' (4), Khan Younis.
- Shahinaz Walid Muhammad Abu Jame' (29), pregnant. (Fatima’s
daughter-in-law, and her family)
- Fatmeh Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame' (12), Khan Younis.
- Ayub Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame' (10), Khan Younis.
- Rayan Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame' (5), Khan Younis.
- Rinat Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame' (2), Khan Younis.
- Nujud Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame' (4 months), Khan Younis.
Yasmin Ahmad Salameh Abu Jame' (25), pregnant (another of
Fatima’s daughter-in-laws, and her family):
- Batul Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame' (4) , Khan Younis.
- Soheila Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame'(3) , Khan Younis.
- Bisan Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame' (6 months) , Khan Younis.
- Yasser Ahmad Muhammad Abu Jame' (27) – Fatima’s son
- Fatima Riad Abu Jame' (26), pregnant, Yasser’s wife and Fatima’s
daughter in law
- Sajedah Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame' (7), Khan Younis.
- Siraj Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame' (4), Khan Younis.
- Noor Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame' (2), Khan Younis.
- Husam Husam Abu Qeinas (7) (another of Fatima’s grandsons)
Killed Saturday, July 19
- Yahia Bassam as-Serry, 20, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Bassam as-Serry, 17, Khan Yunis
- Mahmoud Rida Salhiyya, 56, Khan Yunis
- Mustafa Rida Salhiyya, 21, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Mustafa Salhiyya, 22, Khan Yunis
- Waseem Rida Salhiyya, 15, Khan Yunis
- Ibrahim Jamal Kamal Nassr, 13, Khan Yunis
- Rushdi Khaled Nassr, 24, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Awad Faris Nassr, 25, Khan Yunis
- Ahmad Mahmoud Hasan Aziz, 34, Beit Hanoun
- Said Ali Issa, 30, Juhr ed-Deek, Central Gaza
- Raed Walid Laqan, 27, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Jihad al-Qara, 29, Khan Yunis
- Rafat Ali Bahloul, 36, Khan Yunis
- Bilal Ismail Abu Doqqa, 33, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Ismail Sammour, 21, Khan Yunis
- Eyad Ismael ar-Raqab, 26, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Atallah Odah Saadat, 25, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Rafiq ar-Rohhal, 22, Beit Lahia
- Mohammad Ziad ar-Rohhal,
6, Beit Lahia
Mohammad Ahmad Abu Zanouna, 37, Gaza City
- Mahmoud Abdul-Hamid al-Zweidi, 23, Beit Lahia
- Dalia Abdel-Hamid al-Zweidi,
37, Beit Lahia
- Rowiya Mahmoud al-Zweidi, 6, Beit Lahia
- Naghm Mahmoud al-Zweidi, 2, Beit Lahia
- Mohammad Khaled Jamil al-Zweidi, 20, Beit Lahia
- Amr Hamouda, 7, Beit Lahia
- Mohammad Riziq Mohammad Hamouda, 18
- Momen Taysir al-Abed Abu Dan, 24, Central District
Abdul-Aziz Samir Abu Zaitar, 31, Central District
- Mohammad Ziad Zabout,
24, Gaza City
- Hatem Ziad Zabout, 22, Gaza City
- Fadal Mohammad al-Bana, 29, was killed in Jabalia
- Mohammad Abdul-Rahman Abu
Hamad, 25, Beit Lahia
- Maali Abdul-Rahman Suleiman Abu Zeid, 24, Central District
Mohammad Ahmad as-Saidi, 18, Khan Yunis
- Abdul-Rahman Mohammad
Odah, 23, Central District
- Tariq Samir Khalil al-Hatou,
26, Central District
- Mahmoud al-Sharif, 24, Central District
- Mohammad Fathi al-Ghalban, 23, Khan Yunis
- Mahmoud Anwar Abu Shabab, 16, Rafah
- Ahmad Abu Thurayya, 25, Central District
- Abdullah Ghazi al-Masri, 30, Central District
- Ayman Hisham an-Na'ouq, 25, Central District
- Aqram Mahmoud al-Matouq, 37, Jabalia
Killed Friday, July 18
- Majdi Suleiman Jabara, 22, Rafah
- Faris Juma al-Mahmoum, 5 months, Rafah related article
- Omar Eid al-Mahmoum, 18, Rafah
- Nassim Mahmoud Nassier, 22. Beit Hanoun
- Karam Mahmoud Nassier, 20, Beit Hanoun
- Salmiyya Suleiman Ghayyadh, 70, Rafah
- Rani Saqer Abu Tawila, 30, Gaza City
Abdul-Karim Abu Lehya, 23, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Abdul-Fattah Rashad Fayyad, 26, Khan Yunis
- Mahmoud Mohammad
Fayyad, 25, Khan Yunis
- Amal Khader Ibrahim Dabbour, 40, Beit Hanoun
- Ismail Yousef Taha Qassim, 59, Beit Hanoun
- Ahmad Fawzi Radwan, 23, Khan Yunis
Mahmoud Fawzi Radwan, 24, Khan Yunis
- Bilal Mahmoud Radwan, 23, Khan Yunis
- Monther Radwan, 22, Khan Yunis
- Hani As'ad Abdul-Karim
Shami, 35, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Hamdan Abdul-Karim
Shami, 35, Khan Yunis
- Husam Musallam Abu Issa, 26. Gaza
- Ahmad Ismael Abu Musallam, 14, Gaza City
- Mohammad Ismael Abu Musallam, 15, Gaza City
- Wala Ismael Abu Musallam, 13, Gaza City
- Naim Mousa Abu Jarad, 23, Beit Hanoun
- Abed Mousa Abu Jarad, 30, Beit Hanoun
- Siham Mousa Abu Jarad, 26, Beit Hanoun
- Raja Oliyyan Abu Jarad, 31, Beit Hanoun
Abdul-Rahman Abu Jarad, 3, Beit Hanoun
- Samih Naim Abu Jarad, 1, Beit Hanoun
- Mousa Abul-Rahman Abu Jarad, 6 months, Beit Hanoun
- Ahlam Mousa Abu Jarad, 13, Beit Hanoun
- Husam Musallam Abu Aisha, 26, Jahr al-Deek
- . Mohammad Saad Mahmoud
Abu Sa'da , Khan Yunis
- Ra'fat Mohammad al-Bahloul, 35, Khan Yunis
- Wala al-Qarra, 20, Khan Yunis
- Abdullah Jamal as-Smeiri, 17, Khan Yunis
- Ahmad Hasan Saleh al-Ghalban,
23, Khan Yunis
Abdullah Mohammad al-Bashiti, 21, Khan Yunis
- Hamza Mohammad Abu Hussein, 27, Rafah
- Ala Abu Shabab, 23, Rafah
- Mohammad Awad Matar, 37, Rafah
- Bassem Mohammad Mahmoud
Madhi, 22, Rafah
- Ahmad Abdullah al-Bahnasawi,
25. Um An-Nasr
- Saleh Zgheidy, 20, Rafah
- Mahmoud Ali Darwish, 40, Nusseirat, Central Gaza
- Yousef Ibrahim al-Astal, 23,Khan Yunis
- Imad Hamed E'lawwan, 7, Gaza
- Qassem Hamed E'lawwan, 4, Gaza (brother of Imad)
- Sarah Mohammad Bustan, 13, Gaza
- Rezeq Ahmad al-Hayek, 2, Gaza
- Mustafa Faisal Abu Sneina, 32, Rafah
- Imad Faisal Abu Sneina, 18, Rafah
- Nizar Fayez Abu Sneina, 38, Rafah
- Ismail Ramadan al-Loulahi, 21, Khan Yunis
- Ghassan Salem Mousa Abu Azab, 28, Khan Yunis
- Ahmad Salem Shaat, 22, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Salem Shaat, 20, Khan Yunis
- Amjad Salem Shaat, 15, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Talal as-Sane, 20, Rafah
Killed Thursday, July 17
Mohammad Mahmoud Al-Qadim, 22, Deir al-Balah
- Mohammad Abdul-Rahman Hassouna, 67, Rafah
- Zeinab Mohammad Said al-Abadla, 71, Khan Yunis
- Ahmad Reehan, 23, Beit Lahia
- Salem Saleh Fayyad, 25, Gaza City
- Abdullah Salem al-Atras, 27, Rafah
- Bashir Mohammad Abdul-Al, 20, Rafah
- Mohammad Ziyad Ghanem, 25, Rafah
Mohammad Ahmad al-Hout, 41, Rafah
- Fulla Tariq Shuhaibar, 8, Gaza City related article
- Jihad Issam Shuhaibar, 10, Gaza Cityrelated article
- Wasim Issam Shuhaibar, 9, Gaza Cityrelated article
- Rahaf Khalil al-Jbour, 4, Khan Yunis related article
- Yassin al-Humaidi, 4, Gaza City (died of earlier wounds).
Ismail Youssef al-Kafarneh, Beit Hanoun
- Hamza Hussein al-Abadala, 29, Khan Yunis
- Abed Ali Ntheir, 26, Gaza City
- Mohammad Shadi Ntheir, 15, Gaza City related article
- Mohammad Salem Ntheir, 4, Gaza City related article
- Salah Saleh ash-Shafe'ey, Khan Yunis
Killed Wednesday, July 16
- Mohammad Ismael Abu Odah, 27, Rafah
Mohammad Abdullah Zahouq, 23, Rafah
- Ahmed Adel Nawajha, 23, Rafah
- Mohammad Taisir Abu Sharab, 23, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Sabri ad-Debari, Rafah
- Farid Mahmoud Abu-Doqqa, 33, Khan Yunis
- Ashraf Khalil Abu Shanab, 33, Rafah
- Khadra Al-Abed Salama Abu Doqqa, 65, Khan Yunisrelated article
- Omar Ramadan Abu Doqqa, 24, Khan Yunisrelated article
- Ibrahim Ramadan Abu Doqqa, 10, Khan Yunisrelated article
- Ahed Atef Bakr, 10, Gaza beach.related article
- Zakariya Ahed Bakr, 10, Gaza beach.related article
- Mohammad Ramiz Bakr, 11, Gaza beach.related article
Ismail Mahmoud Bakr, 9, Gaza beach. related article
- Mohammad Kamel Abdul-Rahman, 30, Sheikh Ejleen, Gaza City
- Husam Shamlakh, 23, Sheikh Ejleen, Gaza City
- Usama Mahmoud Al-Astal, 6, Khan Yunis (died of wounds sustained
earlier in attack on mosque)
- Hussein Abdul-Nasser al-Astal, 23, Khan Yunis
- Kawthar al-Astal, 70, Khan Yunis
- Yasmin al-Astal, 4, Khan Yunis
Kamal Mohammad Abu Amer, 38, Khan Yunis
- Akram Mohammad Abu Amer,
34, Khan Yunis (brother of Kamal, injured in same incident, then
later same day died of his injuries)
- Hamza Raed Thary, 6, Jabalia (was injured a few days ago in the
incident in which many, including children, were killed while
playing in the sand at the beach in Jabalia)
Abdul-Rahman Ibrahim Khalil as-Sarhi, 37, Gaza City
Killed Tuesday, July 15
- Abdullah Mohammad al-Arjani,
19, Khan Yunis
- Suleiman Abu Louly, 33, Rafah
- Saleh Said Dahleez, 20, Rafah
- Yasser Eid al-Mahmoum, 18, Rafah
- Ismael Fattouh Ismael, 24, Gaza City
- Khalil Sh'aafy, Juhr Ed-Deek - Gaza
Abdul-hamid Mousa, 77, Khan Yunis
Killed Monday, July 14
- Adham Abdul-Fattah Abdul-Aal, 27
- Hamid Suleiman Abu al-Araj, 60, Deir al-Balah
Abdullah Mahmoud Baraka, 24, Khan Yunis
- Tamer Salem Qdeih, 37, Khan Yunis
- Ziad Maher an-Najjar, 17, Khan Yunis
- Ziad Salem ash-Shawy, 25, Rafah
- Mohammad Yasser Hamdan, 24, Gaza
- Mohammad Shakib al-Agha, 22, Khan Yunis
Ahmed Younis Abu Yousef, 22, Khan Yunis
- Sara Omar Sheikh al-Eid, 4, Rafah
- Omar Ahmad Sheikh al-Eid, 24, Rafah
- Jihad Ahmad Sheikh al-Eid, 48, Rafah
- Kamal Atef Yousef Abu Taha, 16, Khan Yunis
- Ismael Nabil Ahmad Abu Hatab, 21, Khan Yunis
- Boshra Khalil Zorob, 53, Rafah
- Atwa Amira al-Amour, 63, Khan Yunis
Killed Sunday, July 13
- Ezzeddin Bolbol, 25, Rafah
- Rami Abu Shanab, 25, Deir al-Balah
- Fawziyya Abdul-al, 73, Gaza City
- Moayyad al-Araj, 3, Khan Yunis*
- Husam Ibrahim Najjar, 14, Jabalia
- Hijaziyya Hamed al-Hilo, 80, Gaza City
- Ruwaida abu Harb Zawayda, 30, central Gaza
- Haitham Ashraf Zorob, 21, Rafah
- Laila Hassan al-Odaat, 41, al-Maghazi
Abdul-Qader Mheisin, 19, Gaza
- Qassem Talal Hamdan, 23, Beit Hanoun
- Maher Thabet abu Mour, 23, Khan Yunis - related article
- Mohammad Salem Abu Breis, 65, Deir al-Balah
- Moussa Shehda Moammer, 60, Khan Yunis
- Hanadi Hamdi Moammer, 27, Khan Yunis
- Saddam Mousa Moammer, 23, Khan Yunis
Killed Saturday, July 12
- Anas Yousef Qandil, 17, Jabalia
Yousef Mohammad Qandil, 27, Jabalia
- Mohammad Edrees Abu Sneina, 20, Jabalia
- Abdul-Rahim Saleh al-Khatib,
- Husam Thieb ar-Razayna, 39, Jabalia
- Ibrahim Nabil Hamada, 30, at-Tuffah - Gaza City
- Hasan Ahmad Abu Ghush,
24, at-Tuffah - Gaza City
- Ahmad Mahmoud al-Bal'awy, 26, at-Tuffah - Gaza City
- Ali Nabil Basal, 32, at-Tuffah - Gaza City
- Mohammad Bassem al-Halaby, 28, western Gaza City
- Mohammad Sweity (Abu Askar), 20, western Gaza City
- Khawla al-Hawajri, 25, Nuseirat refugee camp
- Ola Wishahi, 31, Mabarra association for the disabled in Jabalia
- Suha Abu Saade, 38, Mabarra association for the disabled in
- Mohammad Edrees Abu Sweilem, 20, Jabalia
- Rateb Subhi al-Saifi, 22, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Azmi Mahmoud Obeid, 51, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Nidal Mahmoud Abu al-Malsh, 22, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Suleiman Said Obeid, 56, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Mustafa Muhammad Inaya, 58, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Ghassan Ahmad al-Masri, 25, Sheikh Radwan - Gaza City
- Rifat Youssef Amer, 36, al-Saftawi
- Rifat Syouti, western Gaza City*
- Nahedh Naim al-Batsh, 41, Khan Yunis
- Baha Majed al-Batsh, 28, Khan Yunis
- Qusai Issam al-Batsh, 12, Khan Yunis
- Aziza Yousef al-Batsh, 59, Khan Yunis
- Ahmad Noman al-Batsh, 27, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Issam al-Batsh, 17, Khan Yunis
- Yahia Ala Al-Batsh, 18, Khan Yunis
- Jalal Majed al-Batsh, 26, Khan Yunis
- Mahmoud Majed al-Batsh, 22, Khan Yunis
- Majed Sobhi al-Batsh, Khan Yunis
- Marwa Majed al-Batsh, 25, Khan Yunis
- Khaled Majed al-Batsh, 20, Khan Yunis
- Ibrahim Majed al-Batsh, 18, Khan Yunis
- Manar Majed al-Batsh, 13, Khan Yunis
- Amal Hussein al-Batsh, 49, Khan Yunis
- Anas Ala al-Batsh, 10, Khan Yunis
- Qusai Ala al-Batsh, 20, Khan Yunis
- Mohannad Yousef Dheir, 23, Rafah
- Shadi Mohammad Zorob, 21, Rafah
- Imad Bassam Zorob, 21, Rafah
- Mohannad Yousef Dheir, 23, Rafah
- Mohammad Arif, 13, eastern Gaza City
- Mohammad Ghazi Arif, 35, eastern Gaza City
- Ghazi Mustafa Arif, 62, eastern Gaza City
- Ahmad Yousef Dalloul, 47, Gaza
- Fadi Ya'coub Sukkar, 25, Gaza
- Qassem Jaber Odah, 16, Khan Yunis
Mohammad Abdullah Sharatha, 53, Jabalia
- Mohammad Ahmed Basal,
19, Gaza City
Killed Friday, July 11
- Wisam Abdul-Razeq Hasan Ghannam, 31, Rafah
- Mahmoud Abdul-Razeq Hasan Ghannam, 28, Rafah
- Kifah Shaker Ghannam, 33, Rafah
- Ghalia Thieb Ghannam, 57, Rafah
- Mohammad Munir Ashour, 26, Rafah
- Nour Marwan an-Ajdi, 10, Rafah
- Anas Rezeq abu al-Kas, 33, Gaza City (doctor)
- Abdullah Mustafa abu Mahrouq, 22, Deir al-Balah
- Mahmoud Waloud, 26, Jabalia
- Hazem Ba'lousha, Jabalia
- Ala Abdul Nabi, Beit Lahia.*
- Ahmed Zaher Hamdan, 24, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Kamel al-Kahlout, 25, Jabalia
Sami Adnan Shaldan, 25, Gaza City
- Salem al-Ashhab, 40, Gaza City
- Raed Hani Abu Hani, 31, Rafah
- Mohammad Rabea Abu- Hmeedan, 65, Jabalia
- Shahrman Ismail Abu al-Kas, 42, Al-Bureij
- Mazin Mustafa Aslan, 63, Al Bureij
- Mohammad Samiri, 24, Deir al-Balah
- Rami Abu Mosaed, 23, Deir al-Balah
- Saber Sokkar, 80, Gaza City
- Hussein Mohammad al-Mamlouk, 47, Gaza City
- Nasser Rabah Mohammad Sammama, 49, Gaza City
- Abdul-Halim Abdul-Moty Ashra, 54, Deir al-Balah
- Sahar Salman Abu Namous, 3, Beit Hanoun
- Odai Rafiq Sultan, 27, Jabalia
- Joma Atiyya Shallouf, 25, Rafah
- Bassam Abul-Rahman Khattab, 6, Deir al-Balah
Killed Thursday, July 10
- Mahmoud Lutfi al-Hajj, 58, Khan Yunis (father of six killed)
- Bassema Abdul-fatteh Mohammad al-Hajj, 48, Khan Yunis (mother of
- Asma Mahmoud al-Hajj, 22, Khan Yunis
- Fatima Mahmoud al-Hajj, 12, Khan Yunis
Saad Mahmoud al-Hajj, 17, Khan Yunis
- Najla Mahmoud al-Hajj, 29, Khan Yunis
- Tareq Mahmoud al-Hajj, 18, Khan Yunis
- Omar Mahmoud al-Hajj, 20, Khan Yunis
- Baha Abu al-Leil, 35, Gaza City
- Suleiman Saleem Mousa al-Astal, 17, Khan Yunis
- Ahmed Saleem Mousa al-Astal, 24, Khan Yunis (Suleiman's brother)
- Mousa Mohammed Taher al-Astal, 50, Khan Yunis
- Ibrahim Khalil Qanan, 24, Khan Yunis
Mohammad Khalil Qanan, 26, Khan Yunis (Ibrahim's brother)
- Ibrahim Sawali, 28, Khan Yunis
- Hamdi Badea Sawali, 33, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad al-Aqqad, 24, Khan Yunis
- Ismael Hassan Abu Jame, 19, Khan Yunis
- Hussein Odeh Abu Jame, 75, Khan Yunis
Abdullah Ramadan Abu Ghazal, 5, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Ehsan Ferwana, 27, Khan Yunis
- Salem Qandil, 27, Gaza City
- Amer al-Fayyoumi, 30, Gaza City
- Raed az-Zourah, 32, Khan Yunis
Killed Wednesday, July 9
- Hamed Shihab, Journalist - Gaza
- Salima al-Arja, 53, Rafah
- Miriam Atiya al-Arja, 9, Rafah
- Rafiq al-Kafarna, 30
- Abdul-Nasser Abu Kweik, 60
- Khaled Abu Kweik, 31
- Mohammad Mustafa Malika, 18 months
- Hana Mohammed Fuad Malaka, 28 (Mohammad's Mother), 27
- Hatem Abu Salem, Gaza City
- Mohammad Khaled an-Nimra, 22
- Sahar Hamdan (al-Masry), 40, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Ibrahim al-Masry, 14, Beit Hanoun
- Amjad Hamdan, 23, Beit Hanoun
- Hani Saleh Hamad, 57, Beit Hanoun
- Ibrahim Hani Saleh Hamad, 20, Beit Hanoun
- Mohammad Khalaf Nawasra, 4, al-Maghazi
- Nidal Khalaf Nawasra, 5, al-Maghazi
- Salah Awad Nawasra, 24, al-Maghazi. (father of Mohammad and
- Aesha Najm al-Nawasra, 23, al-Maghazi (mother of Mohammad and
Nidal, pregnant in the fourth month)
- Naifa Mohammed Zaher Farajallah, 80, al-Mughraqa
- Amal Yousef Abdul-Ghafour, 20, Khan Yunis
- Nariman Jouda Abdul-Ghafour, 18 months, Khan Yunis
- Ibrahim Daoud al-Bal'aawy
- Abdul-Rahman Jamal az-Zamely
- Ibrahim Ahmad Abdin, 42, Rafah
- Mustafa Abu Murr, 20, Rafah
- Khaled Abu Murr, 22, Rafah
- Mazin Faraj Al-Jarba
- Marwan Eslayyem
- Raed Mohammed Shalat, 37, al-Nussairat
- Yasmin Mohammad Matouq, 4, Beit Hanoun
Killed Tuesday, July 8
- Mohammad Shaban, 24, Gaza
- Amjad Shaban, 30, Gaza
- Khader al-Basheeleqety, 45, Gaza
- Rashad Yassin, 27, Nusseirat
- Mohammad Ayman Ashour, 15, Khan Yunis
- Riyadh Mohammad Kaware, 50, Khan Yunis
- Bakr Mohammad Joudeh, 50, Khan Yunis
- Ammar Mohammad Joudeh, 26, Khan Yunis
- Hussein Yousef Kaware, 13, Khan Yunis
- Bassem Salem Kaware, 10, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Ibrahim Kaware, 50, Khan Yunis
- Mohammad Habib, 22, Gaza
Ahmed Mousa Habib, 16, Gaza
- Saqr Aayesh al-Ajjoury, 22, Jabalia
- Ahmad Nael Mahdi, 16, Gaza
- Hafeth Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun
- Ibrahim Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun
- Mahdi Mohammad Hamad, 46, Beit Hanoun
- Fawziyya Khalil Hamad, 62, Beit Hanoun
- Donia Mahdi Hamad, 16, Beit Hanoun
- Soha Hamad, 25, Beit Hanoun
- Suleiman Salam Abu Sawaween, 22, Khan Yunis
- Siraj Eyad Abdul-Aal, 8, Khan Yunis
Abdul-Hadi Soufi, 24, Rafah
.* the names with an asterisk have not yet been confirmed by
Ministry of Health
Israeli soldiers killed by Palestinian
1. Unknown, 38, Erez military base, Tuesday, July
2. Major Tsafrir Bar-Or, 32, killed Thursday, July 17th
Captain Zvika Kaplan, 28, a resident of an illegal Israeli settlement in
the West Bank, killed Thursday, July 17th
4. Sergeant Oz Mendelovich,
21, killed Thursday, July 17th
5. Sergeant Nissim Sean Carmeli, 21,
killed Thursday, July 17th
6. Sergeant Gilad Yaakobi, 21, killed
Thursday, July 17th
7. Eitan Barak, soldier killed Friday July 18th
while invading Gaza.
7. Major Amotz Greenberg, 45, killed Sat. July
19th while invading Gaza.
8. Sergeant Adar Bersano, 20, killed Sat.
July 19th while invading Gaza.
9. Second Lieutenant Bar Rahav, 21,
killed Sat. July 19th while invading Gaza.
10. Sergeant Bnaya Rubel,
20, killed Sat. July 19th while invading Gaza.
civilian was killed by a Palestinian shell:
3. Auda al-Wadj, 32,
Saturday July 19th
This site contains copyrighted material the
use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright
owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance
understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic,
democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this
constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for
in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.
Section 107, the material on this site is
distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information
for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of
your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the