212 Palestinians killed, 1550 Injured by
Israeli War-Criminal Air Strikes on Gaza, as of July 16, 2014
Israeli Drone Kills Three Family Members In Khan Younis, Five
Wednesday July 16, 2014 12:56 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News
The Palestinian Ministry of Health has reported that an Israeli drone
fired a missile at a civilian car in the Bani Soheila area, in the
southern Gaza Strip district of Khan Younis, killing three family
members, including a child, and wounding five Palestinians.
Ministry said that the missile directly struck the car, as the family
was heading to a local hospital to visit a wounded family member, and
killed the following family members:
1. Khadra Al-Abed Salama Abu
Doqqa, 65, Khan Younis.
2. Omar Ramadan Abu Doqqa, 24, Khan Younis.
3. Ibrahim Ramadan Abo Doqqa, 10, Khan Younis.
and the wounded Palestinians, were moved to the Gaza European Hospital.
The latest attack brings the number of Palestinians killed since
Israel launched its war on Gaza to 208, most of them civilians,
including children, women and elderly.
The army escalated its
bombarded, including aerial attacks, against different parts of the Gaza
Strip, killing ten Palestinians, and wounding at least thirty others.
The strikes targeted dozens of homes, roads, farmlands, facilities,
infrastructure, and a playground that was bombarded at least three
The ongoing Israeli war on Gaza led to the death of 208
Palestinians since Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at least 1550 Palestinians
have been wounded; most of the casualties are civilians, including
children, women and elderly.
Israeli naval ships attack children on Gaza beach, killing
Wednesday July 16, 2014 19:19 by
Hagbard - IMEMC News
An Israeli naval ship fired multiple artillery shells at children on
a beach in Gaza City Wednesday, killing four children between the ages
of 9 and 11, and wounding a number of other children.
for AFP and the Guardian witnessed the attack, which took place near a
hotel where the few foreign journalists in Gaza are staying.
children were identified as Ahed Atef Bakir, 10, Zakariya Ahed Bakir,
10, Mohammad Ramiz Bakir, 11, and
Mahmoud Bakir, 9. Neighbors report that they were brothers and
cousins, helping their father/uncle with a
Peter Beaumont of the Guardian witnessed the
shelling of the children, and said that after the first shell struck,
and survivors were rushing for cover, Israeli naval forces fired a
second shell at the survivors.
He described the attack as
follows: “The retaining wall of Gaza's harbour sticks out into the
Mediterranean about 100 metres from the terrace of al-Deira hotel, base
to many of the journalists covering the conflict in Gaza. The first of
the artillery shells came in a little after 4pm on Wednesday as I was
writing on the hotel's terrace.
“There is a deafening explosion
as it hits a structure on the pier, a place we have seen hit before,
where fishermen usually store their nets. Behind the smoke, I see four
figures running, silhouettes whose legs are pumping raggedly. They clear
the smoke. From their size it is clear they are a man and three young
“Where the harbour wall ends and the beach starts, there
are a few brightly coloured tents and chairs for beach users in more
peaceful times. The four figures jump on to the beach and begin running
towards us and the safety of the hotel.
“Only afterwards do we
discover there are four others who are dead, all children, lying on the
wall. I am shown a picture of one of the dead boys, his skin scorched
and bruised. Their names are released later: Ahed Bakr, aged 10; Zakaria,
10; and two other boys from the Bakr family, both named Mohammad, aged
11 and nine.
“The second shell catches the survivors as they
reach the brightly coloured tents. As it explodes, my colleagues, now
standing by the terrace wall, shout at unseen Israeli gunners who can't
hear them: ‘They are only children.’
The Israeli military said it
would investigate the attack. But previous investigations by the Israeli
military of its own soldiers’ conduct have never found them to be in
violation of Israeli or international law, despite flagrant evidence of
Seven Palestinians Killed In Gaza
Wednesday July 16, 2014 08:50 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News
Palestinian medical sources reported, on Wednesday, that seven
Palestinians have been killed, and several others have been injured, in
Israeli strikes targeting different parts of the Gaza Strip.
sources said resident Farid Mahmoud Abu Doqqa, 33, was killed after the
army bombarded Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.
The Ministry of Health in Gaza has reported that another
Palestinian, identified as Mohammad Taiseer Abu Sharab, 23, was also
killed in another strike in Khan Younis, while a number of residents
The Ministry added that resident Mohammad Sabri
Debari, 20, was killed in an Israeli air strike targeting Rafah, in the
southern part of the Gaza Strip; several Palestinians have been injured.
Another Palestinian, identified as Ashraf Khalil Abu Shanab, 33,
was killed in another Israeli air strike targeting an area in Rafah.
The Ministry of Health in Gaza also reported that resident Ahmad
Adel Nawajha, 23, died of wounds suffered Tuesday when the army fired a
missile into a car east of Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza
In addition, Israeli missiles have also killed residents
Abdullah Zahouq, 23, Mohammad Ismael Abu Odah, 27, have been killed
by an Israeli missile targeting the Abu Odah family home, west of Rafah.
Several residents, including children, have been mildly wounded when
the army fired a missile into the Daoud residential tower, west of Gaza
On Wednesday at dawn, the army bombarded a home belonging
to the Abu Odeh family, west of Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza
The Ministry of Health said several children have been
moved to the Shifa Medical Center, in Gaza, after the army fired a
missile into Daoud Tower, in Gaza.
The Israeli army and air force
also destroyed at least 30 Palestinian homes, since midnight, while
dozens of homes have been partially damaged. It also targeted the
Ministry of Internal Security, at dawn.
Also on Wednesday, at
dawn, the army carried out several air strikes targeting the homes of
political leaders of Hamas and the Islamic Jihad, and fired a missile
into the home of former Interior Ministry, Fathi Hammad, in northern
Gaza, and the home of legislator Ismael al-Ashqar, north of Gaza.
The Ministry of Health said 205 Palestinians have been killed, and
at least 1,530 Palestinians, including hundreds of women and children,
have been injured in the ongoing Israeli strikes since the war the
Israeli aggression on Gaza started on Tuesday, July 8, 2014.
Mohammad Taisir Abu Sharab, 23, Khan Younis.
2. Mohammad Sabri ad-Debari,
3. Ahmad Adel Nawajha, 23, Rafah.
4. Mohammad Abdullah
Zahouq, 23, Rafah.
5. Mohammad Ismael Abu Odah, 27, Rafah.
Farid Mahmoud Abu Doqqa, 33, Khan Younis.
7. Ashraf Khalil Abu Shanab,
Palestinians, Including Whole Families, Killed Since
Tuesday July 8th
Five Palestinians Killed In Ongoing Strikes Targeting Gaza
Wednesday July 16, 2014 08:07 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & Agencies
As the Israeli war on Gaza continues, Israeli soldiers bombarded
dozens of homes, neighborhoods, and different facilities in the besieged
coastal region, killing five more Palestinians, Tuesday, and wounding
dozens, including children.
Israeli soldiers fire missiles targeting homes in Khan Younis,
killing one Palestinians, and wounding several others.
Palestinian has been identified as
Mohammad al-‘Arjani, 19 years of age.
Earlier, the Ministry
of Health in Gaza reported that two Palestinians have been killed by
Israeli missiles in Rafah, and four have been injured; two seriously.
The slain Palestinians have been identified as Saleh Sa’id Dahleez,
20, and Yasser Eid al-Mahmoum, 18.
Israeli missiles, striking
homes in Khan Younis, also killed an elderly man, identified as Sobhi
Mousa, 77. Resident Ismael Fattouh Ismael, 24, was killed in an Israeli
air strike in Gaza City.
The ministry of health said several
children were among the dozens of Palestinians injured in ongoing
Israeli strikes, mainly strikes targeting homes in different parts of
the besieged Gaza Strip.
Three Israeli missiles have also
targeted the home of Dr. Mahmoud Zahhar, a senior political leader of
Hamas, and the home of Abdullah al-Harazeen of the Islamic Jihad, in the
Shuja’eyya neighborhood in Gaza city.
Media sources in Gaza have
reported that the army delivered phone messages to residents of the
Shuja’eyya and Zeitoun neighborhoods of Gaza, and areas in Beit Lahia,
in northern Gaza, ordering them to leave their homes by eight in the
At least 630 Palestinian homes have been destroyed since
Israel’s offensive on Gaza started on Tuesday, July 8, 2014, while more
than 13550 homes have been partially damaged, yet most of them because
unsafe as they could collapse at any given moment.
Palestinians Killed in Rafah and Gaza City
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 01:47:51
Palestinian medical sources have
reported, Tuesday, that three Palestinians have been killed, and many
others wounded, some seriously, by Israeli missiles striking Rafah, in
the southern part of the Gaza Strip, and Juhr Ed-Deek, east southeast of
The Palestinian Ministry of health confirmed that two
Palestinians have been killed, and at least three have been wounded, one
seriously, when an Israeli targeted missile struck a car near Abu Yousef
an-Najjar Hospital, in Rafah.
Dr. Ashraf al-Qodra, spokesperson
of the Ministry of Health in Gaza, said the two have been identified as:
1. Saleh Dahleez, 20.
2. Yasser Eid al-Mahmoum, 18.
army also fired missiles into two homes, in two separate strikes in the
Tuffah and Sheikh Radwan neighborhoods in Gaza city. The two homes were
turned into rubble.
Al-Qodra said that yet another Palestinian
was killed in an Israeli air strike on Juhr Ed-Deek, adding that the
body of the slain Palestinian has been severely mutilated.
Al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, said the slain Palestinian
has been identified as:
3. Khalil Sha'afy, from Juhr Ed-Deek –
Tweets indicate that all three killings took place before
Israel steps up genocide against Gaza population
[ 16/07/2014 - 09:25 AM ]
At least 205 Palestinians were killed while some 1535 sustained
wounds in the barrage of Israeli airstrikes stepped up in Gaza
over the past few days.
All of the casualties' names feature in a moment-by-moment account
provided by a PIC team at the scene.
The military offensive culminated in the destruction of dozens of
civilian homes, agricultural lands, and mosques.
Palestinian medics said more casualties arrived to Gaza hospital cut
into shreds. Seven citizens were killed while dozens have been left
wounded in an Israeli strike that rocked civilians' homes west of Rafah
and south of Khan Younis.
A Palestinian youth was cut into shreds after he was targeted with an
Israeli drone rocket while he was on his way to the mosque to perform
Al-Fajr (dawn) prayers.
An Israeli jet blasted the house of female MP in the Palestinian
Legislative Council, Jamila Al-Shanti.
Three more homes were razed to the ground in a round of Israeli
strikes cross the Strip. Injured civilians have been rushed to al-Shifa
hospital due to a similar attack on al-Zaytoon neighborhood, southeast
Muhanad Taysir Sharab and Ata al-Amour were killed by Israeli rocket
fire that hit a number of homes and lands south of the Gaza Strip.
A Palestinian youth arrived dead to Al-Aqsa Martyrs hospital in Dair
El-Balah following an Israeli rocket attack on an agricultural land in
In an earlier incident Tuesday evening an Israeli raid took away the
lives of two civilians, left dozens of citizens severely injured, and
reduced several homes to rubble.
The casualties were rushed to Abu Youssef al-Najjar hospital as the
Israeli artillery rocked their car travelling across Rafah, south of the
Scores of homes and agricultural lands near Khan Younis and Rafah
have been turned into ruins in the process.
Severe injuries have been documented among a peaceful Muslim
congregation gathering in a nearby mosque in Khan Younis to perform
An unspeakable massacre fell upon Gaza as spates of air raids have
been mass-murdering 205 civilians so far and destroying dozens of homes
across the Strip in no more than 10 days.
House of Hamas official Mahmoud Zahhar destroyed in Israeli
[ 16/07/2014 - 08:22 AM ] Mahmoud Al-Zahhar
An Israeli warplane bombed at dawn Wednesday the house of Mahmoud Al-Zahhar,
a member of Hamas's political bureau, in Gaza city, with no reported
Local sources told the Palestinian information center (PIC) that an
Israeli fighter jet fired three missiles at Al-Zahhar's house south of
Gaza City, which destroyed it completely and caused considerable damage
to neighboring houses.
In an earlier incident, the houses of other Hamas officials were also
bombed in Israeli air raids on Gaza at a late hour on Tuesday night.
According to Quds Press, the bombed houses belonged to
Hamas-affiliated lawmakers Fathi Hammad, the former interior minister,
and Ismail Al-Ashqar.
Another airstrike also destroyed the house of senior Hamas official
Nahed Abu Odeh in Beit Hanoun district, north of Gaza.
Israel resumes airstrikes on Gaza
[ 15/07/2014 - 08:22 PM ]
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)--
Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and war minister Moshe
Yaalon directed their army to resume the round of airstrikes on the Gaza
Strip under pretext of Hamas rejection of ceasefire proposals.
Israeli military reporter working for Channel 2, Roni Daniel, quoted
a political Israeli source as claiming: "Hamas rockets came as a
response to the cease-fire initiative."
The Israeli Yediot Ahronot newspaper said, quoting a military source,
"the fire-backs of the Palestinian resistance have become just
Al-Qassam Brigades vowed to stand their ground against Israeli raids
on Gaza civilians.
"No official party or mediator has consulted us over the alleged
ceasefire bid", al-Qassam statement pointed out.
"If what has been circulated is true, this initiative means kneeling
and submissiveness and so we firmly refuse it. To us it's not even worth
the ink used in writing it. We will remain forever faithful to the blood
of our martyrs. "
The Islamic Jihad Movement slammed the Egyptian ceasefire truce as
one that is not up to the aspirations and needs of the Palestinian
people and resistance.
"We will continue to defend our people against such a wave of Israeli
aggressions...No party or person will force our Al-Quds Brigades to
adopt such a truce tender", they said.
The Bridges' spokesperson Abu Ahmad said the initiatives have not
been serious so far.
The popular resistance committees said any truce agreement should be
signed following the terms set by the Palestinian resistance, calling on
the Arab and Muslim masses to rally round the Palestinians throughout
their fight for freedom.
The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine said Abbas's
adoption of the initiative is a unilateral act of decision-making.
List of the 212 Palestinians, Including Whole Families,
Killed Since Tuesday July 8th
Wednesday July 16, 2014 05:10 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News
The following is a list of the 212
Palestinians killed by Israeli air bombardment since Tuesday,
July 8th. This list is being updated regularly.
These are the
names that have been confirmed by medical sources in Gaza. Approximately
1550 have been injured, with some
losing limbs and others disabled for life.
The majority of the
wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health. All of the
casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza
since Tuesday July 8th.
Killed Wednesday 7/16
Ismael Abu Odah, 27, Rafah.
2. Mohammad Abdullah Zahouq, 23, Rafah.
3. Ahmed Adel Nawajha, 23, Rafah.
4. Mohammad Taisir Abu Sharab, 23,
5. Mohammad Sabri ad-Debari, Rafah.
6. Farid Mahmoud
Abu-Doqqa, 33, Khan Younis.
7. Ashraf Khalil Abu Shanab, 33, Rafah.
8. Khadra Al-Abed Salama Abu Doqqa, 65, Khan Younis.
9. Omar Ramadan
Abu Doqqa, 24, Khan Younis.
10. Ibrahim Ramadan Abu Doqqa, 10, Khan
11. Ahed Atef Bakir, 10, Gaza beach.
12. Zakariya Ahed
Bakir, 10, Gaza beach.
13. Mohammad Ramiz Bakir, 11, Gaza beach.
14. Ismail Mahmoud Bakir, 9, Gaza beach.
Killed Tuesday 7/15:
1. Abdullah Mohammad al-‘Arjani, 19, Khan Younis.
2. Suleiman Abu
Louly, 33, Rafah.
3. Saleh Sa’id Dahleez, 20, Rafah.
4. Yasser Eid
al-Mahmoum, 18, Rafah.
5. Ismael Fattouh Ismael, 24, Gaza City.
6. Khalil Sh’aafy, Juhr Ed-Deek – Gaza.
Mousa, 77, Khan Younis.
Killed Monday 7/14:
Abdul-Fattah Abdul-‘Aal, 27
2. Hamid Suleiman Abu al-‘Araj, 60, Deir
3. Abdullah Mahmoud Baraka, 24, Khan Younis.
Salem Qdeih, 37, Khan Younis.
5. Ziad Maher an-Najjar, 17, Khan
6. Ziad Salem ash-Shawy, 25, Rafah.
7. Mohammad Yasser
Hamdan, 24, Gaza.
8. Mohammad Shakib al-Agha, 22, Khan Younis.
Ahmed Younis Abu Yousef, 22, Khan Younis.
10. Sara Omar Sheikh al-Eid,
11. Omar Ahmad Sheikh al-Eid, 24, Rafah.
Ahmad Sheikh al-Eid, 48, Rafah.
13. Kamal Atef Yousef Abu Taha, 16,
14. Ismael Nabil Ahmad Abu Hatab, 21, Khan Younis.
15. Boshra Khalil Zo'rob, 53, Rafah.
16. Atwa 'Amira al-'Amour, 63,
Killed Sunday: 7/13
1. Ezzeddin Bolbol, 25,
2. Rami Abu Shanab, 25, Deir al-Balah.
Abdul-al, 73, Gaza City.
4. Mo’ayyad al-‘Araj, 3, Khan Younis.*
Husam Ibrahim Najjar, 14, Jabalia.
6. Hijaziyya Hamed al-Hilo, 80,
7. Ruwaida abu Harb Zawayda, 30, central Gaza.
Haitham Ashraf Zo’rob, 21, Rafah.
9. Laila Hassan al-‘Odaat, 41, al-Maghazi.
Abdul-Qader Mheisin, 19, Gaza.
11. Qassem Talal Hamdan, 23, Beit
12. Maher Thabet abu Mour, 23, Khan Younis - related
13. Mohammad Salem Abu Breis, 65, Deir al-Balah
Moussa Shehda Moammer, 60, Khan Younis.
15. Hanadi Hamdi Moammer, 27,
16. Saddam Mousa Moammer, 23, Khan Younis.
1. Anas Yousef Qandil, 17, Jabalia.
Mohammad Qandil, 27, Jabalia.
3. Mohammad Edrees Abu Sneina, 20,
4. Abdul-Rahim Saleh al-Khatib, 38, Jabalia.
Thieb ar-Razayna, 39, Jabalia.
6. Ibrahim Nabil Hamada, 30, at-Tuffah
- Gaza City.
7. Hasan Ahmad Abu Ghush, 24, at-Tuffah - Gaza City.
8. Ahmad Mahmoud al-Bal’awy, 26, at-Tuffah - Gaza City.
9. Ali Nabil
Basal, 32, at-Tuffah - Gaza City.
10. Mohammad Bassem al-Halaby, 28,
western Gaza City.
11. Mohammad Sweity (Abu Askar), 20, western Gaza
12. Khawla al-Hawajri, 25, Nuseirat refugee camp.
Wishahi, 31, Mabarra association for the disabled in Jabalia.
Suha Abu Saade, 38, Mabarra association for the disabled in Jabalia.
14. Mohammad Edrees Abu Sweilem, 20, Jabalia
15. Rateb Subhi al-Saifi,
22, Sheikh Radwan – Gaza City.
16. Azmi Mahmoud Obeid, 51, Sheikh
Radwan – Gaza City.
17. Nidal Mahmoud Abu al-Malsh, 22, Sheikh
Radwan – Gaza City.
18. Suleiman Said Obeid, 56, Sheikh Radwan – Gaza
19. Mustafa Muhammad Inaya, 58, Sheikh Radwan – Gaza City.
20. Ghassan Ahmad al-Masri, 25, Sheikh Radwan – Gaza City.
Rif’at Youssef Amer, 36, al-Saftawi.
22. Rif’at Syouti, western Gaza
23. Nahedh Na’im al-Batsh, 41, Khan Younis.
Majed al-Batsh, 28, Khan Younis.
25. Qusai Issam al-Batsh, 12, Khan
26. Aziza Yousef al-Batsh, 59, Khan Younis.
No’man al-Batsh, 27, Khan Younis.
28. Mohammad Issam al-Batsh, 17,
29. Yahia ‘Ala’ Al-Batsh, 18, Khan Younis.
Majed al-Batsh, 26, Khan Younis.
31. Mahmoud Majed al-Batsh, 22, Khan
32. Majed Sobhi al-Batsh, Khan Younis.
33. Marwa Majed al-Batsh,
25, Khan Younis.
34. Khaled Majed al-Batsh, 20, Khan Younis.
Ibrahim Majed al-Batsh, 18, Khan Younis.
36. Manar Majed al-Batsh,
13, Khan Younis.
37. Amal Hussein al-Batsh, 49, Khan Younis.
Anas Ala’ al-Batsh, 10, Khan Younis.
39. Qusai Ala’ al-Batsh, 20,
40. Mohannad Yousef Dheir, 23, Rafah.
Mohammad Zo’rob, 21, Rafah.
42. Imad Bassam Zo’rob, 21, Rafah.
43. Mohannad Yousef Dheir, 23, Rafah.
44. Mohammad Arif, 13, eastern
45. Mohammad Ghazi ‘Arif, 35, eastern Gaza City.
Ghazi Mustafa Arif, 62, eastern Gaza City.
47. Ahmad Yousef Dalloul,
48. Fadi Ya’coub Sukkar, 25, Gaza.
49. Qassem Jaber Odah,
16, Khan Younis.
50. Mohammad Abdullah Sharatha, 53, Jabalia.
Mohammad Ahmed Basal, 19, Gaza City.
Killed Friday 7/11
Wisam Abdul-Razeq Hasan Ghannam, 31, Rafah.
2. Mahmoud Abdul-Razeq
Hasan Ghannam, 28, Rafah.
3. Kifah Shaker Ghannam, 33, Rafah.
Ghalia Thieb Ghannam, 57, Rafah.
5. Mohammad Munir ‘Ashour, 26, Rafah.
6. Nour Marwan an-Ajdi, 10, Rafah.
7. Anas Rezeq abu al-Kas, 33, Gaza
8. Abdullah Mustafa abu Mahrouq, 22, Deir al-Balah.
9. Mahmoud Waloud, 26, Jabalia
10. Hazem Ba’lousha, Jabalia.
Ala' Abdul Nabi, Beit Lahia.*
12. Ahmed Zaher Hamdan, 24, Beit Hanoun.
13. Mohammad Kamel al-Kahlout, 25, Jabalia.
14. Sami Adnan Shaldan,
25, Gaza City
15. Salem al-Ashhab, 40, Gaza City.
16. Raed Hani
Abu Hani, 31, Rafah.
17. Mohammad Rabea Abu- Hmeedan, 65, Jabalia.
18. Shahrman Ismail Abu al-Kas, 42, Al-Bureij.
19. Mazin Mustafa
Aslan, 63, Al Bureij.
20. Mohammad Samiri, 24, Deir al-Balah.
Rami Abu Mosa’ed, 23, Deir al-Balah.
22. Saber Sokkar, 80, Gaza
23. Hussein Mohammad al-Mamlouk, 47, Gaza City.
Rabah Mohammad Sammama, 49, Gaza City.
25. Abdul-Halim Abdul-Mo’ty
Ashra, 54, Deir al-Balah.
26. Sahar Salman Abu Namous, 3, Beit
27. Odai Rafiq Sultan, 27, Jabalia.
28. Jom’a Atiyya
Shallouf, 25, Rafah.
29. Bassam Abul-Rahman Khattab, 6, Deir al-Balah
Killed Thursday 7/10:
1. Mahmoud Lutfi al-Hajj, 58, Khan
Younis. (father of six killed)
2. Bassema Abdul-fatteh Mohammad
al-Hajj, 48, Khan Younis. (mother of six killed)
3. Asma’ Mahmoud
al-Hajj, 22, Khan Younis.
4. Fatima Mahmoud al-Hajj, 12, Khan Younis
5. Sa’ad Mahmoud al-Hajj, 17, Khan Younis.
6. Najla’ Mahmoud al-Hajj,
29, Khan Younis.
7. Tareq Mahmoud al-Hajj, 18, Khan Younis.
Omar Mahmoud al-Hajj, 20, Khan Younis.
9. Baha’ Abu al-Leil, 35, Gaza
10. Suleiman Saleem Mousa al-Astal, 17, Khan Younis.
Ahmed Saleem Mousa al-Astal, 24, Khan Younis (Suleiman’s brother)
Mousa Mohammed Taher al-Astal, 50, Khan Younis.
13. Ibrahim Khalil
Qanan, 24, Khan Younis.
14. Mohammad Khalil Qanan, 26, Khan Younis
15. Ibrahim Sawali, 28, Khan Younis.
Hamdi Badea’ Sawali, 33, Khan Younis.
17. Mohammad al-‘Aqqad, 24,
18. Ismael Hassan Abu Jame’, 19, Khan Younis.
Hussein Odeh Abu Jame’, 75, Khan Younis.
20. Abdullah Ramadan Abu
Ghazal, 5, Beit Hanoun.
21. Mohammad Ehsan Ferwana, 27, Khan Younis.
22. Salem Qandil, 27, Gaza City.
23. Amer al-Fayyoumi, 30, Gaza
24. Ra’ed az-Zourah, 32, Khan Younis
1. Hamed Shihab, Journalist – Gaza.
2. Salima al-‘Arja,
3. Miriam ‘Atiya al-‘Arja, 9, Rafah.
4. Rafiq al-Kafarna,
5. Abdul-Nasser Abu Kweik, 60.
6. Khaled Abu Kweik, 31.
Mohammad Mustafa Malika, 18 months.
8. Hana’ Mohammed Fu’ad Malaka,
28 (Mohammad’s Mother), 27.
9. Hatem Abu Salem, Gaza City.
Mohammad Khaled an-Nimra, 22.
11. Sahar Hamdan (al-Masry), 40, Beit
12. Mohammad Ibrahim al-Masry, 14, Beit Hanoun.
Hamdan, 23, Beit Hanoun.
14. Hani Saleh Hamad, 57, Beit Hanoun.
15. Ibrahim Hani Saleh Hamad, 20, Beit Hanoun.
16. Mohammad Khalaf
Nawasra, 4, al-Maghazi.
17. Nidal Khalaf Nawasra, 5, al-Maghazi.
18. Salah Awad Nawasra, 24, al-Maghazi. (father of Mohammad and Nidal)
19. ‘Aesha Najm al-Nawasra, 23, al-Maghazi (mother of Mohammad and Nidal,
pregnant in the fourth month).
20. Naifa Mohammed Zaher Farajallah,
21. Amal Yousef Abdul-Ghafour, 20, Khan Younis.
22. Nariman Jouda Abdul-Ghafour, 18 months, Khan Younis.
24. Abdul-Rahman Jamal az-Zamely.
26. Mustafa Abu Murr.
27. Khaled Abu Murr.
Mazin Faraj Al-Jarba.
29. Marwan Eslayyem.
30. Ra’ed Mohammed
Shalat, 37, al-Nussairat.
31. Yasmin Mohammad Matouq, 4, Beit Hanoun.
Killed Tuesday 7/8
1. Mohammad Sha’ban, 24, Gaza.
Amjad Sha’ban, 30, Gaza.
3. Khader al-Basheeleqety, 45, Gaza.
Rashad Yassin, 27, Nusseirat.
5. Mohammad Ayman ‘Ashour, 15, Khan
6. Riyadh Mohammad Kaware’, 50, Khan Younis.
Mohammad Joudeh, 50, Khan Younis.
8. Ammar Mohammad Joudeh, 26, Khan
9. Hussein Yousef Kaware’, 13, Khan Younis.
Salem Kaware’, 10, Khan Younis.
11. Mohammad Ibrahim Kaware’, 50,
12. Mohammad Habib, 22, Gaza.
13. Ahmed Mousa Habib,
14. Saqr ‘Aayesh al-‘Ajjoury, 22, Jabalia.
Nael Mahdi, 16, Gaza.
16. Hafeth Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun.
17. Ibrahim Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun.
18. Mahdi Mohammad Hamad,
46, Beit Hanoun.
19. Fawziyya Khalil Hamad, 62, Beit Hanoun.
Donia Mahdi Hamad, 16, Beit Hanoun.
21. Soha Hamad, 25, Beit Hanoun.
22. Suleiman Salam Abu Sawaween, 22, Khan Younis.
23. Siraj Eyad
Abdul-‘Aal, 8, Khan Younis.
24. Abdul-Hadi Soufi, 24, Rafah.
the names with an asterisk have not yet been confirmed by Ministry of
Removed after confirmation from Ministry of Health that
report of death was inaccurate:
Mo’sab Daher, 22, Deir al Balah.
Zakariyya Ala’ al-Batsh, 20, Khan Younis.
Shahd Helmi al-Qrynawi, 5,